Mitsu going to see Callie

In tier city, Mitsu, her cousin and Nazuna would be towards a extreme secure prison as the brown tail fox girl want to see a certain squid girl, still remembering the look on her face.

Melascula: *had a small scoff at her cousin going to see the squid girl* I don't see why you are going to see this thing.

Mitsu: *her tail wrapped around while holding a tray of different type of food* You didn't see the look I see those few days ago.

Nazuna stay silent at what younger fox girl's words also remembering how this squid girl didn't put much off a fight as they soon arrive at the cell of the person they were looking for.

Callie: *was sitting on the floor, staring empty at the ground while knowing who in front of her* What do you want?

Mitsu: *felt a bit nervous but shook her head and give a light close eye smile* Just visiting. I brought you some food.

The brown tail fox girl kneel down and slide the tray in with the squid girl not reacting much.

Mitsu: *let out a small sigh at seeing the squid girl not moving* Alright. What's your story?

Callie: *her eyes move slightly* What does that matter to you?

Mitsu: *her tail wag around softly and sat down* Judging how those people were starving but they look like didn't have any bruises or anything like that.

The squid girl look up at the fox girl, wondering if she was serious or not but know she wasn't by the look in her eyes.

Callie: *remain silent for a seconds before a tentacle from her back reach over to the tray, pulling it towards* Get comfortable, it's kinda complicated long.

The brown tail fox nodded at this with a light smirk and glance over at her cousin who roll her eyes and lean against the wall with Nazuna doing the same, the dark skin female crossing her arms and rise a brow of amusement at sensing someone at the entrance of the city that made her silent chuckle at sensing who it was.

At the entrance of the city
A purple hair short female stopped at the entrance of the city, having been sent a long mission along with taking a small trip as she had a suitcase with her of her stuff and souvenirs.

At the entrance of the cityA purple hair short female stopped at the entrance of the city, having been sent a long mission along with taking a small trip as she had a suitcase with her of her stuff and souvenirs

???: *was 5'4 in height, smiling warmly to herself* I hope everyone is doing okay and likes the souvenir I got.

She soon headed inside the city, dragging her suitcase behind her, looking for her home.