Celeste meet Laxus

Celeste was sitting on throne, thinking to herself until hearing knocking on the door and went to see who it was and saw it a orange hair dragon girl.

Laxus: *had wave politely then bow politely towards the vampire queen* You must be Celeste. It's nice to meet you. I'm Laxus.

The vampire queen was confused at how she know her name until seeing a certain mark on the dragon girl that made her eye twitched.

Celeste: *gripped the wall tightly with a polite smile* You're one of his too huh.

Laxus: *nods her head and offer a blue crystal ball* I brought this as a gift.

The vampire queen rise a brow at this but held her hand out with the dragon girl dropping it into her hand.

Laxus: *her tail wag around with her rubbing the back of her head* It's not much. It's just show you the location of the person, you're thinking off, storage some stuff, and glows in the dark.

The vampire queen sweatdrop at this but thanked the dragon girl and let her inside and move to close the door but saw an arm block the door and look to see very tall red eye female staring at her.

Celeste: *rise a brow towards her while feeling a bit intimated by the much female* H..How can I help you?

In theLaxus walk around the castle, looking around for a bit in curiosity and stop at seeing a small child, walking and grin at knowing who's child it was and made her way over and picked him up gently.

Laxus: *in a soft but excited tone* You must be Naleste. *grins brightly* I'm Laxus, you can definitely call me big sister or mother. Doesn't matter. *nuzzles against the vampire hybrid*

Naleste blink a few times but didn't mind as he pat the dragon girl's cheek, making her giggle a bit while Neja and Tenten peek from the corner.

Neja: *had a look of amusement at the new person* She must be a new addition. *looks up at the eyepatch female* I'm assuming you know her?

Tenten: *nods* I do...*snicker slightly at seeing the dragon girl playing the small child* I know she told me that dragon loves children but not this much.

Meanwhile
Momiji would meditating on her bed and soon open her eyes at sensing someone was standing in front of her cell and saw it was Mina and the other ninjas along with Zora and Gura.

Momiji: *stood up with a polite warm smile at seeing them* Hey girls and guy.

Gura would step up to the cell with the head kunoichi reaching out and patted the shark girl, knowing she was worried about her.

Momiji: *glance over at the others* I'm assuming you got a plan?

Mika nodded to her and speaking in morse code with the head kunoichi nodding at this.

Momiji: *had pulled her hand away* I see. *glance over at Mina with a knowing look* You told Zalona didn't you?

The pink hair kunoichi twitched at this with the older female sighing softly to herself, getting ready for the headache when the loli oni comes and patted Gura's head once again.