Izuma wearing glasses

Mirko would walk into the livingroom, seeing what Izuma was doing as the maid look up at the blond female.

Mirko: *close her eyes with a small giggle* You look adorable with glasses, Izuma-Chan. *tilts her head with a curious look* What are you reading?

The white hair maid blush slightly at this, covering herself with the book with the blond female staring at the maid for a few seconds then smirk in realision.

Mirko: *in a smug tone, putting her hands behind her back* Reading erotic novels.

The maid blush harder at this, covering her face more with her book with the blond giggling more.

Meanwhile, at the vampire kingdom
Tenten was sitting in the livingroom, keeping her eyes on Azazel who was sitting on her knees with her eyes close as the eight tail kitsune was wearing was a necklace.

Tenten: *smirk slightly* Despite what you had said, you are wearing that  necklace.

Azazel: *look at where the eyepatch female was sitting* You had me a monster a few times but you're no different than me.

Tenten: *narrow her eyes at this, haven't really thought of herself as a monster* How so.

Azazel: *opens her left eye* You haven't been attention. Back in our realm, those who have somehow survive against had said fighting you or you coming after them is like fighting monster, especially if they piss you.

Tenten: *scoff slightly* That's only in battle.

Azazel: *tilt her head* Oh really? I remember how you tortured someone due to them killing a group of children even hurting someone close to someone. *stop the eyepatch female from saying something else* You torture them to point of suicide. I must say, not bad.

The eyepatch female scoff at this with the eight tail kitsune smirk at her.

Azazel: *her tails start to wag around* You may be a good person, Tenten but you are no different from me. We're both monster.

The eyepatch female snarl at this, standing up and walking out with the eight tail kitsune smirking at watching her go.

Azazel: *snicker smugly to herself* Now that she's gone. I can meditate in peace.

As the eight tail kitsune would go back to meditate, a certain vampire would be watching her, hearing what was said with her letting out a sigh.