Celeste meet Tenten

Tenten continue to follow behind Kasumi while glancing over at Azazel who was carrying Naleste in her arms, the eyepatch female keeping an eye on the eight fox girl as the three females and young hybrid arrive in the throne room.

Kasumi: *waves towards the vampire queen* Hey Celeste. You have a guest.

Tenten kneel down politely and respectfully.

Celeste: *put her hand on her cheek* You must be Tenten I'm guessing.

Tenten: *chuckles sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head* I'm guessing he told you about me.

The vampire queen nod at this while standing up with the eyepatch swordwoman looking up at the vampire queen.

Tenten: *tilts her head in confusion as a thought had came into her mind* There's two queens?

Celeste: *let out a small sigh* It's a long story.

The eyepatch swordwomen nod at this and stood up while the vampire queen getting a good look at her while taking her son from Azazel.

Celeste: *her right eye twitch slightly* Is there other one?

Tenten: *sweatdrops with a small chuckle with her rubbing the back of her head* There's an orange one.

Celeste: *covered her son's ears with an ticked off mark forming on her head* That damn idiot.

Kasumi giggle smugly at her friend with the vampire queen snarling at this.

Celeste: *calm herself down and close her eyes with a stain smile* I really hope you get more than me then we will see.

Kasumi: *put her hands behind her back with a grin* I doubt that.

Celeste: *thoughts to herself while having a bigger ticked off mark* Is there any more?

Meanwhile, at a gym
Tiamat would be put down at a bar bell and let out a sneeze with her looking around, wondering who's talking about her and put her hands on her hips.

Meanwhile, at a gymTiamat would be put down at a bar bell and let out a sneeze with her looking around, wondering who's talking about her and put her hands on her hips

Tiamat: *her metal tail move lightly with the redhead dragon girl thinking of a certain someone* Hm, should I pay her a visit again?

She smirk to herself in excitement with her hearing a few dudes talking about her, saying how they like her figure with her smirking growing.

Tiamat: *walk over to a sandbag* Anyone of you boys wants to spar? My treat if you win.

She lightly tap the sandbag, destroying it completely scaring most of dudes who pale at this or look away from her, not wanting to die by the red hair dragon girl.