lyime

In tier city, Mitsu would walk out of the prison beside her cousin and Nazuna after hearing Callie's story as the reason why the squid girl did what she did.

Mitsu: *had hers arms behind her back* You know I can understand why she kidnap those people.

Melascula only glance over at her cousin, remaining silent along with Nazuna.

Mitsu: *had a small empty blank look at the thought of not having her cousin or her friends* I would have done the same thing. If I didn't have Melascula or the others.

The brown tail fox would hug her cousin at this with the glasses fox girl rolling her eyes with a soft smile along with Nazuna having a small smile under her mask with the mask female stopping at seeing someone she know that got the two fox girl's attention.

Mitsy: *in a shock but also excite tone* Lyime! When you get back?

Lyime: *wave politely with a soft close smile* Hey Mitsu, how have you been?  I got just got back a few days ago

Mitsu: *had rush over at the shorter purple hair female, pulling her into a hug* I have been well.

The horn purple hair shortstack only smile at this and patted the fox girl's back with her nose twitching slightly at odd smell from the brown tail fox girl.

Lyime: *had pull away slightly from the fox girl* You lost your virginity.

The fox girl froze at this while the other two females only sweatdrop at this.

At the vampire kingdom
Alma would be heading back home after buying a book for herself to read tonight and stopped at seeing a certain swordwomen who was standing in front of plush machine.

Saki: *glance around while holding a bag in her right hand and broke the glasses with her elbow* No one will care anyways.

The tall swordwomen would reach inside and start stuffing as many plush as she can with the elder vampire sweatdrop lightly at this.