Azazel encounter Kisame

Azazel would be mediating on the roof of the castle, her tails blowing with the wind as her ears twitched at someone standing behind her with her knowing who it was.

Azazel: *turn her head* Kisame, what are you doing here?

Kisame: *her eyes were glowing slightly, holding her trident behind her back* Tell me something did you use as a pawn during that time?

Azazel: *frown slightly but nod to the shark girl* I see you figured it out.

The eight tail fox girl grunt in pain at being stabbed through her shoulder by the shark girl.

Kisame: *stare deep into the red eye fox girl, pushing her weapon deeper into her shoulder and pulled her trident out* That's for using me.

Azazel: *put her hand on her injure shoulder that heal up quickly with a small smirk* My apologies but you did get to fight a strong opponent, no?

Kisame: *close her eyes with a smirk* Don't push it.

Azazel: *stood up, dusting herself off* Is there something else?

Kisame: *tap her foot on the roof* Show me the baby you kidnap.

The eight tail fox girl rise a brow at this but shrug her shoulder, seeing one harm in showing and open up a window she was sitting on.

Meanwhile, at the flower universe
Levi and Aella would peek into the mother's room and saw the loli fox was sleeping on a massive pillow.

Meanwhile, at the flower universeLevi and Aella would peek into the mother's room and saw the loli fox was sleeping on a massive pillow

Levi: *close her eyes with soft smilr* Our mother is adorable when she's sleeping.

Aella: *shook her head* And she claims she isn't cute.

Both fox woman back away, closing the door as the fox loli move around in her sleep.

With Tayuya
Tayuya would be with her sister with the archfiend squeezing her sister's cheek with a warm smile to herself.

With TayuyaTayuya would be with her sister with the archfiend squeezing her sister's cheek with a warm smile to herself

Tomo: *in a few grunting tone* Why?

Tayuya: *giggle softly to herself* You look like you had a rough day.

The younger fiend grumble to herself but didn't mind what her older sister was doing.