Moving on and Moving in

"Anddd thats the last box." I shove the last packing box in the back of my car. We filled mine and Dax's car. We don't have any furniture so we only really had to pack clothes and all of C's stuff. She has more than Dax and I combined.

We plan on going to idea when we get to our new house. OH! I haven't even mentioned our new house! We were able to find a small neighborhood near the Kicks headquarters. There's also a school like two blocks away! Liz it has an amazing office space for me to set up for my new job. the new house is about 30 minutes from NYU and the basketball mansion. Buttt it's need closer to Dax's mom which is awesome!

"Let's hit the roads baby." Dax kisses my neck and slaps my ass. Thank goodness C is already in the car. Me and C drive in my car and we follow Dax in his jeep. the drive isn't bad. Caroli sleeps the entire time and I listen to an Emma Chamberlain podcast.

Finally. We're here! I pull into the driveway of the familiar house. We toured a couple of houses in this neighborhood but this one just stole my heart.

A pretty green house. Nothing too big. I didn't want to live in a fancy apartment. A nice yard for C to play in. And plenty of neighbors with young kids. Friends for C.

I couldn't be happier

I couldn't be happier. I turn the car off and get C out her car seat. Dax has already gotten a few things out his jeep.

"Are you ready ma lady?" He holds up the key to the house.

"After you" C grabs my hand.

Dax slowly unlocks the door and pushes it to the side. The house is even better than I imagine. The door opens up to a large area with the stairs to the right of the wall. In the middle of the stairs is a window outlook with a comfy bench. The first room you walk into is the massive entertainment/ living room. With the kitchen attached and a grand kitten island. With the cutest little butlers pantry.

The dining room is attached to the kitchen but in its own room. One wall is just full of windows with French doors to the backyard. Upstairs, there's 3 and 2 bathrooms bedrooms and 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms downstairs. The backyard is the perfect size. Just enough space for a trampoline, a treehouse and maybe some swings?

Tears fill my eyes.

Dax turns to me, "What is it sissy?" C pulls on my arm.

I smile at both of them and pull them into me. "Nothing. I'm just so blessed."

Dax rests his head on mine, "We are all blessed."

This is my future now. Nothing in the past can hold us back. This is my family.