Moving in?

It's been a few weeks since Christmas. Actually it's been a month. Dax is doing better. He still has hard days. I recently found out that my mom put the house under my name. So I sold the house without my dad knowing. I have enough money to start a college fund for Caroline.

I've still been working and going to school. C started a new daycare that she loves. It also gives me more time to do what I need to do.

Dax has been killing it in games recently. He's averaged 23 points per game. With his last game, 37 points. He's finished all his classes since he did a fast paced program and it's the new semester. I miss having classes with him.

Now I have finally built the courage to talk about moving with him.

"Hey D" Dax and I are laying on the couch while he's scouting a team. It's mid afternoon. 

"What do you think about me moving out?" I blurt.

He turns his attention to me fully. "What do you mean? Like not living with me anymore?"

"Well, yeah. I mean just so C has more space. And I feel like a burden to the other guys here."

"Well I mean we will be moving soon anyways, you minus well wait."

I raise an eyebrow at him, "We will?"

"I guess I never did ask, but I kinda figured you'd come with me wherever I get drafted too." He says shyly.

"I mean I thought about it, I just didn't know you felt the same."

"Well would you want to come with me? Caroline would come of course. And we'd find a nice house. Money isn't an issue. And you can always do your digital marketing job at home right?"

He was right. I was already planning to work with a digital marketing business. I would work remote. It's my dream job. So much $$$.

"So we are doing this?" I smile.

"I think we're doin this." He smiles back and plants a soft kiss on my lips. "Only 5 more months and we will know where we are going. Are you okay staying here for that long."

"Yes, I just don't want to be here for too long. But as long as I am with you, I'm happy.

"I'm happy too"

Hi Guys!!!!
It's been a while, I hope you're liking the book so far. Sorry for such a short chapter but I'm struggling with writers block. I will probably end this series soon and maybe write one on Lauren and Kev's "relationship". How do we feel about that?

Don't forget to vote!!