Chapter 32: The assault begins

Night came at Kouh Academy and the meeting of the Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels were about to begin. We cut to the occult research club where we see Y/n dropping off Gasper with Koneko, Eydis and Roberto.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks for agreeing to keep an eye on the place as well as Gasper.

Roberto: (smile) It's no problem Y/n.

Eydis (smile) Yeah and besides that means I can spend more time with Gasper.

Gasper: You want to spend more time with me?

Eydis: (smile) Aawww of course! Your just so ccccutteee~!

Koneko: Let's hope this meeting is quick.

Y/n: Same. I'm not much a fan of politics and other crap. I'm just hoping this will be over and done with and I can go home. Well I suppose I'll be taking off now, catch you all later.

Koneko: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Hm?

Koneko: Take care.

He node and soon leaves them be. Soon he was making his way to the school but before he can enter someone said behind him.

???: Your late.

Miss Michael and her Seven Heavenly Virues appear behind them as he turn to them and tells her.

Y/n: Really? I was about to go in.

Miss Michael: This is serious Y/n. We can't have any screw ups in any way.

???: (smile) Now Miss Michael there is no need for that. Be nice to him.

Miss Michael just roll hee eyes as a blonde angel with massive breast came over and introduce herself.

Sariel: Apologies for our leader. Allow us to introduce ourselves, my name is Sariel, The Archangel of Kindness. This is Metatron, The Archangel of Charity.

Metatron: H-H-Hello.

Gabriel: I'm Gabreiel, Archangel of Chastity! Your maybe on our side but we have mo eye on you.

Y/n: Right.

Sandalphon: I'm Sandalphon, Archangel of Dilligence.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow nice arm you have there! Made it yourself?

Sandalphon: Indeed. I'm the tech of the group.

Raphael: I'm Raphael, the Archangel of Temperance! Donut?

She hands him a donut which he accepts and takes a bit. Then he noticed the last member looking like she needed to use the bathroom.

Y/n: Hey you alright? You need to go to the bathroom?

???: N-No. I can wait.

Y/n: Huh?

Sandalphon: That's Uriel, The Archangel of Patience.

Y/n: Make sense. Well its nice to know you all.

Sariel: (smile) Same to you. We heard about you and I must say it is very impressive. A dark slayer fighting for good, such a redemption. I love who bad people change to good, it makes my heart warm.

Sandalphon: Although they die in the end.

Y/n: Yeah well I'm gonna go and head inside. Good luck.

He then enters inside and once inside he let's out a sigh when Rias came over to him.

Rias: (smile) Your looking a bit nervous of a sudden?

Y/n: Sorta. I mean I was just a Bounty hunter and now this. How did this happen.