Chapter 18: When the ultimate darkness comes (Part 3)

Kenzo is seen falling down very fast and seconds later crashes into the streets of the kingdom with a massive blast spread out with windows shattered and wooden doors being hit. Kenzo lays there in a crater as he slowly gets up and then shake his head and then looks up only to see nothing up in the sky.

Kenzo looks around for Y/n, trying to find him but he was no where which confused and frustrated him a bit so he takes a few steps back only to bump into someone behind him which was Y/n, staring down at him from behind.

The two knights stood there for a moment and within a second Kenzo tries to punch him but Y/n quickly catches his fist and slowly squeezes on his fist as metal being squeezed is heard along with borns cracked as Kenzo groans in pain but he strikes a blow at Y/n with his other first but in return, Y/n picks him up and then tosses him across and he slammed onto the ground as Y/n leaps out of the crater and then dashes towards him and begins to strike some quick blows at Kenzo.

Kenzo gets blown by powerful punches as Y/n continues doing this for half a minute and then he grab his head and then headbutted him with his own.

Kenzo summons his sword and was about to stab at him after he step back but Y/n dodges it, grabs the blade of the his sword and with a simple knee, he breaks the sword and stab Kenzo with the blade of it.

Kenzo groans in pain as Y/n pulls back his first and strikes a blow at Kenzo in the face, sending him flying and crashing onto the ground. He gets all frustrating as he gets up and looks up at Y/n.

Kenzo: I will not lose by the likes of you!!!!!

He then fired a powerful blast at Y/n but he simply reach out his hand and blocks the incoming attack as he stood there, taking in the hit with his hand and then he reflected back at Kenzo which hits him, sending him flying back but Y/n dashes over, grabs him by the leg and slammed him onto the ground soo hard, it made an earthquake which everyone felt it.

Kenzo lays there for a moment while Y/n stood over him. Then kenzo let's out a ragging roar and stabs him with his broken sword which made Y/n groan in pain as Kenzo's broken sword is stuck on his shoulder while Kenzo pulls out another one and attempt to stab him again but he catches his sword, kicked him in the stomach several times and then managing to take the sword out of his hand tries to go for a swing but Kenzo dodges it and he strike a punch at Y/n in the face but this only made him mad as he rush at him and grabbed him in the wast and tackle him across the kingdom.

The two warriors crash into a few buildings until they crash through a fifth building which is where Y/n grabs Kenzo by the neck and repeated punches him over and over and over until his helmet cracked. He then headbutted him in the head and then throws him away.

He has time to pull out the broken sword out of his shoulder and as soon he did pull it out, blood start pouring out as he groan in pain.

Y/n: (thought) Fuck! How tough can this fucker be? No matter. I can do this all day.

Suddenly Kenzo dashes towards him while Y/n also dashes towards him and the two immediately punched each other which made a shockwave blast as the two share glares at each other for a short moment until Y/n kicked him back and then he pulled out his sword and then stabbed Kenzo in the stomach. He groan in pain as he dig his sword deeper to his body which made him groan even more of pain.

Then Kenzo stumbled backwards, breathing heavily while his blood drops onto the floor as the two look at each other, breathing heavily as Kenzo tells Y/n.

Kenzo: Your strong boy I must.....say.....I do not understand why (cough) Why you abandon your desire of word take over?