Chapter 5: Never harm her

At the Rias Gremory Occult research club we see Rias and the rest of her group just relaxing when both Y/n and Raynare came to their club. At first they were surprised that he brought Raynare here especially Issei but Y/n explains what happened and after he told them his story they all sat around and think about the situation.

Rias: I see. This is very bad indeed. If that Fallen Angel try to become God who knows what he will do.

Y/n: That's the reason I come here for help. There is another house hold I can call up but they are busy and besides you guys are pretty good when it comes to combat so you guys are my only group to save Asia.

Issei: Look man I want to save Asia I really do, but I'm not working along with Raynare here.

Y/n: She was betrayed by her own kind.

Issei: Well she shouldn't have killed me! Or hurt me? Or...whatever! She shouldn't have betrayed me after that date!

Y/n: Look what happened in the past is in the past. Now we have a common enemy and that is the one going to use Asia to make himself God and his fallen angels will be killed just like he tried on Raynare.

Raynare: Look I'm sorry about before but right now we have no time for this. We need to stop him before it's too late. I know you all may not trust me but now we have to work together.

There was silence in the room for a short while and then Rias sat up and tell the two.

Rias: We'll help you just tell us what you like us to do?

Y/n: Raynare told me their hide out is at an abandoned church outside of town so here's the plan. Rias ans Akeno will stay outside and make sure no other Fallen Angel would escape while me, Raynare, Issei, Kiba and Koneko will enter inside and take them on. If things go south you and Akeno will come in and back us up.

Rias: (smirk) Nice plan. Alright we can fallow with that plan.

Akeno: (smile) This is going to be fun for sure.

Kiba: (smile) Help you Y/n no matter what.

Koneko: Time to kick some asses.

Y/n turns to Issei who looks at him and to Raynare and then to Y/n and then sighs and tells him.

Issei: Fine I'll help.

Y/n: (smirk) Awesome. Now then, let's go and trash their little party.

(Later)

It was the middle of the night as we see Y/n, Raynare, Issei, Kiba and Koneko making thier way through the woods and then arriving at the front entrance of the church. Once at the encounter Y/n walk up to the door, kneel down and try to unlock the door.

Y/n: (whisper) Give me a second to get this door op-

Then Koneko kicks the door open which surprised Y/n as the door swings open.

Koneko: Knock knock.

Y/n: (smirk) Nice one Koneko.

She nodes while they head inside and see nothing but broken windows around them as well as dusty chairs and just dust everywhere.

Issei: Seems like no body is home. You sure this is the right location?

Raynare: They are underground. That's where the ritual will be taking place.

Y/n: Why is all rituals have to be taking underground. Well if that's the case how can we get down there?

Raynare points at the door at the left side of the church so they approach the door and open it. They were faced by staircases that go down with a trail of candles guiding them as they slowly make their way down the steps.