Chapter 3: A new friend

Clashes can be heard throughout the neighbourhood and sparks is seen in the distances as we see Y/n leaping onto the wall of one of the houses and quickly leaps away as Kalawarner flies over and swings her blade but missed and turn to see Y/n roll once on the ground and stood up as he turn and ready his Spear.

Kalawarner throws how holy spear at him but he opens a void in front of him that the Holy spear gone through and opens another void behind Kalawarner which she immediately dodge the holy spear from behind while he grabs it and charge towards him and the two clash blades.

While the two battle we see Issei watching this fight happening and fears that Kalawarner will be done with Y/n and try to kill him again.

Issei: (thought) Aw man what should I do? If she's done qith Y/n then I'm next! What I'm I suppose to do?! Wait, what I'd I can use my sacred gear? Well only one way to find out.

Kalawarner: Enough of this.

She then kicks Y/n back, making him sliding back while Kalawarner turns to Issei and flies towards him while Y/n lands his hand onto the floor to stop himself from sliding back and looks up to see Kalawarner charging towards Issei.

Y/n: Fuck Issei!

Y/n charge after her and she was about to strike on Issei while Issei raised his arm and suddenly there was a green glow followed by a burst that sent Kalawarner and Y/n flying back.

Kalawarner's clothes were ripped off since she was too close while Y/n lands hard on the ground and slowly gets up and looks over to see Issei and on his right arm was a red armor like gauntlet with a green crystal in the middle of his hand.

Y/n: (thought) That's Issei's sacred gear!?

Kalawarner: Crap! I let someone else take care of this!

Then Kalawarner fly off while Y/n slowly gets up and walks over to Issei as the two look at Issei's sacred gear.

Issei: What is this thing? Is this my sacred gear?

Y/n: Yeah and I think I know what it is.

Issei: You do?

Y/n: Yeah. This is Red Dragon emperor. One of the most powerful sacred gears to ever lived. Seems like your lucky to have that power as well.

Issei: (surprised) Wow!

Y/n: (sigh) Still now those Fallen Angels knows that your still alive and Rias will not be happy for that.

Issei: Crap your right.

Y/n: Still it's getting late, we should head back and tell Rias what happened.

Issei: Guess so.

The two walk off while we cut to a male figure on top of the roof of a abandoned church as Kalawarner lands behind him and bows down to the figure whike the figure didn't turn to he but he ask her.

???: The red dragon emperor lives?

Kalawarner: Yes sir. He also joined a Gremory house hold as well. What should we do?

???:......The plan has failed but I believe it is time to go with our new plan.

Kalawarner: New plan?

???: Yes Kalawarner. There is another sacred gear user that I wish to have and if we have that scared gear......We can be...God's.

(Next day)

We see Y/n in the kitchen eating some breakfast whioe checking through the news on his phone when a female demon wearing a lab court approaches him and slams her hands onto the table and calls out to Y/n.