Chapter 23: Team up

Out side of the occult research club we see everyone out as Y/n and Kiba are getting ready to have a dual against Xenovia and Irina who are seen wearing black tights suits while wielding their own excalibur swords. Koneko, Rias, Asia, Akeno and Issei were sitting at the side lines as Y/n summons his sword and gets ready.

Y/n: (smirk) Don't feel bad if you lose ladies.

Xenovia: We can say the same to you both as well.

Irina: (smile) Let's have some fun okay everyone!

Y/n: (smirk) Same. Alright Kiba let's do this.

Kiba: For the record I'm not here just because you needed help. I'm here to destroy the excaliburs they have.

Then a lot of swords were shot from the ground as Kiba picked up while Y/n just stared at him with a bit surprise but shakes it off and turn to the two girls.

Xenovia: Let's begin!

She then dashes towards Y/n, wanted to see his strength only to be blocked by Kiba and the two dual which caught Y/n off guard as the two dualed.

Y/n: (thought) Um I believe she was charging towards me? Okay then, fuck me I guess.

Irina: Wow. That was kinda rude. Is he usually like this?

Y/n: Not at all. But hey I'll go easy on you since your pretty nice.

Irina: (smile) Aaww I can say the same to you but if I must dual the most kindness boy ever then I shall. Forgive me lord.

Y/n: What the fu-

Suddenly he dodges Irina swing and the two have a dual as Y/n move around, dodging her swings and strikes as he even backflipped only to clash Irina's sword with his own. The two have a blade lock and then the two leap back, away from each other and then charge at each other going and clash once more.

Akeno: (surprised) Impressive. He's been training hard.

Asia: (smile) He has been training every week so he can get stronger.

Rias: (smirk) Impressive.

Issei: It looks like he got the upper hand on this.

Both of them clash blades as Y/n makes a few steps back as Irina kicked him to a tree and she then charges towards him. However he leap up of a tree and use a tree branch to jump high and land over Irina as she turn and goes for a strike but Y/n block it, the impact made Irina let go of her sword.

Her sword hit the ground as Y/n turns 360 and places his blade onto her neck. Irina is surprised how skilled he is as he gives her a friendly smirk which she smile back to him as she is eliminated from the match.

Suddenly Kiba came out flying out of the forest and crash onto a tree and hit the ground as Xenovia came out 9f the forest while Y/n came up to Kiba and reach out a hand to him.

Y/n: (smirk) Better luck next time.

Kiba just gets up by himself and leaves which surprised Y/n and the rest while Y/n turn to Xenovia.

Xenovia: So you defeated Irina. I'm not surprised since she's not as strong as me.

Irina: Hey! I heard that meanie!

Y/n: (smirk) Let's see about that.

The two stare down at each other and immediately they dash fast in a speeding bullet towards each other and theur blades clashes, sending shockwaves that made everyone step back.

Irina: (surprised) Wow! I've never seen this power in my life!

Koneko: That's how strong the two are really are but Y/n is just holding back his power. Trust me, he's very powerful once he let lose his power.