Chapter 25: The return of the knight

We find Xenovia standing outside of Y/n's gates as she looks at the place for a bit and then she opens the gate and walks through. She make her way around the back where she can hear some chuckles and giggles and when she turn a corner she finds Y/n sitting at the pool with Lucifer and Zdrada sitting with him naked as Y/n have his arms around both of their shoulders as they are having a good time when Xenovia came over and clear her throat which they turn to see her.

Xenovia: I see your having fun?

Y/n: (smirk) Yo Xenovia, how is business?

Xenovia: Good. Hey I need to ask you something. Alone.

Y/n: Oh sure thing. Lucifer, Zdrada I'm gonna talk to Xenovia a bit sorry.

Lucifer: (smirk) No problem.

Zdrada: (smirk) See you around.

The two girls kiss him on the cheek and then leave the pool. Y/n climbs out as he snap his fingers and his clothes magical appear on him as he turn to Xenovia.

Y/n: (smile) So what do you need? It's not usually for you to come by here without Irina, she'll be amazed.

Xenovia: That's the thing. Have you seen Irina anywhere? We split off when we were chasing Freed and when I was trying to find her, she was gone.

Y/n: Odd. Well she hasn't come by to my place or anything.

Xenovia: I see. I hope she's doing alright.

Y/n: Meh I'm sure she'll be fine. Maybe she's hanging out at that hotel.

Xenovia: Maybe. By away thanks for that. You really don't have to pay us for that.

Y/n: (smile) Hey, can't let you girls stay in an abandoned church for a few nights now would I?

He walks over to a table and pour in some drinks as he hands one to Xenovia which she takes while he takes a drink.

Xenovia: I see you live in a comfortable life.

Y/n: (smile) Yep. All because of my work.

Xenovia: As a Bounty hunter?

Y/n: (smile) You'll be surprised a highly skilled Bounty hunter gets paid for doing his job.

Xenovia: Right. Well keep in contact if you do find Irina. I worry she might get herself in danger.

Y/n: Don't worry I will. Besides I'm sure she is-

Then his phone on the table started ringing so he walks over and sees its from Eric so he answered it.

Y/n: Sup Eric. How are-

Eric: (phone) Meet us at your school right now! This is an emergency!

Y/n: Wow calm down what's going on? Did Issei destroy all the girls clothes with his sacred gear?

Eric: (phone) I wish but no. This is serious. We need you and Xenovia here right now.

Y/n turns to Xenovia and she sees his face meaning it can't be good as Y/n tells Eric.

Y/n: On our way.

Xenovia: Who was that?

Y/n: Eric. He wants me in my school.

Xenovia: Well it doesn't sound good.

Y/n: No kidding.

The two walk around and then open a garage to Y/n's motorcycle bike as Y/n hands Xenovia a helmet as they climb onto the bike and then he starts up the engines.

Y/n: Hang on.

He then speeds off with Xenovia holding on as they fly out of Y/n's home and to Kuoh academy to see what is going on.