Chapter 11: Facing my old Nemesis

It was a foggy and rainy day within what seems like the rocky mountains where we see Eric, Alice, Alex, Eydis and Y/n walking through a small canyon as Eric has called apon Y/n to inform him that Abbsy ans his forces are making their move and now we see them, trying to find him and his forces and stop him before it's too late.

They can't see anything due to the fog around them as they continue on walking and continue on searching for any signs of Abbsy but there was nothing so far.

Y/n: Man this fog really doesn't want us to find this dickhead or his dickhead forces.

Eric: Indeed, we need to be careful, he may spring a trap on us.

Y/n: You think we should call in some back up? The five of us might be suicide.

Eric: (smirk) Your afraid?

Y/n: Well i figure you be the smart person and have more then five people with us against this threat.

Eric: True but unfortunately the others are kinda busy with some things but they ensure us that more will cone to aid us in our battle.

Y/n: Let's hope so.

Eydis: (smile) Besides we got this! We can beat them before the others arrive.

Alice: (smirk) Agree plus you faced him before, you can beat him again.

Y/n: Guess that's true. Well let's hurry things up, I promise to make some delicious dinner for the girls.

Eydis: (smile) Sounds yummy!

Alex: (whisper) Wait! Look up!

They look up to see some guards on top of the canyon which they hide and watch them as they walk through the walls of the canyon and soon they were out of sight. They leave their hiding spots as Y/n whispers to Eric.

Y/n: (whisper) Where those his men?

Eric: (whisper) Seems like it and it must be close, come on.

They continue on moving but this time they make sure the guards will not noticed them above them. They noticed more guards patrolling the top canyon as they hide and waited until they were gone and they keep moving. Soon they see an exit of the canyon and once through they see a hill up ahead which they kneel down and down below there was nothing but fog but soon the fog cleared up and it show a massive camp with many dark warriors and evil knights gathering theie weapons, armor and everything they needed, like they are ready to go to war.

Alex: Looks like we found theie base.

Eydis: So we attack them?

Eric: Too risky, there is too many of them. We will be outnumbered.

Y/n: Any ideas?

Eric: (smirk) Figured you have one.

Y/n: (smirk) Glad you ask.

He pulled out some C-4 and hands them five each until Alice points out.

Alice: But there is too many of them. We will be spotted within seconds.

Y/n: (smirk) Why else I don't have a C-4. You guys plant some bombs while I lower out my Nemesis and his followers.

Eric: Okay, good luck.

Y/n: (smirk) Dude, luck is always on my side.

Eric node and the four heaf off to plant soke bombs while Y/n slide down the hill and the next thing we see what two guards standing in front of the entrance when they spotted someone approaching them.

Male guard 1: Hold it right there! Who gose there?

He stop in his tracks as he raised his hand while he show his face to the which they immediately recognised him as another guard called out.