Chapter 8: The Dark warriors first familiar

We see Y/n at Kuoh academy as he takes a nice walk around the school. The air feels nice and the weather today was nice as he continued walking by when he realised there were no other students around which is weird for him as he stop and look around.

There were no students anywhere which is odd as he wonder where the students have went since its still break.

Y/n: (thought) Huh maybe I'm the only one out while the rest are inside or something?

He thinks of possibilities until he heard some cheering in the distances so he decided to follow and see what is going on. He made it to where the cheering is coming from and sees a group of students around the fance that has a tennis court which he wonders what makes them all so hyped up about.

So he squeeze through the crowd, moving by and soon he reach to the front of the crowd and sees what got everyone so hyped up about. He see Akeno and Rias having a tennis ball match again Sona and Tsubaki as they hit the ball with their rackets while they each leap up into the air to hit the ball.

Their underwear were shown which cost the guys to cheer even more while Y/n just sigh to himself as he thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) That would explain a lot. Still wonder why they are having a tennis ball match?

He looks over and spotted Issei watching the "match" so HD make his way over to Issei and called out to Issei so he can ask what's going on.

Y/n: Yo Issei what's going on here?

Issei: (pervert giggle)

Y/n: Issei hello? Issei! Issei! (Sigh) Guess I have no choice.

He pulls out his phone and opens a airhorn app and puts it over his ear and press a button which made a huge airhorn noise that made Issei yell while he stumble to the side a bit.

Issei: Ow! What the hell was that for man! You nearly deafening me!

Y/n: Your fault for not listening to me. Anyways now I got your attention can you tell me what is going on here?

Issei: Oh well Rias wants to go to the familiar would to get me and Asia a new Familiar.

Y/n: A familiar? You mean like creatures that have to obey to their masters no matter what?

Issei: Yep that's right. Unfortunately Sona and her group was planning to go there as well so they have this tennis ball match to see who can go to the familiar world.

Y/n: Sounds interesting. Who do you think will win?

Issei: (smirk) Who cares. At least I can see their breast bounce and their underwear, I really don't care.

He turn back to "the match" which Y/n sighs and then blasted a airhorn at Issei's ear.

Issei: Stop that!

Y/n: As long you don't act as a pervert then maybe I'll stop. Say how long have they been going on?

Issei: An hour I guess?

Y/n: Huh.....how long till their rackets break?

(Short while later)

We see the group at the occult research club as Koneko holds out two busted tennis rackets while Y/n says in surprised.

Y/n: (surprised) Whoa those rackets are one tough sons of bitchs. Oh well, rest in peace you beautiful rackets.

Asia: It's ashame it was a tie.

Rias: Indeed so we decided to have a dodgeball match instead tonight.

Y/n: (smirk) A dodgeball match?! My favourite sport, mine I join you guys?