Chapter 1: You think I'm just a human?

It was the middle of the night within the dark and creepy forest as we see a large and abandoned mansion that seems to be abandoned but we can see a car that looked to be new and then we cut inside the mansion to see a teenage boy and teenage girl exploring around the abandoned mansion as the teenage girl have gotten the creeps about this mansion and asked her boyfriend.

Teenage girl: Um you sure this is a good idea to be here? I'm getting a feeling that someone will jump at us any second right now.

Teenage boy: (smirk) No worries babe, this place is left abandoned for thousands of years. No one hasn't even been here.

Teenage girl: Guess so.

They move to the living room that is filled with nothing but dust as they look around for a bit. Then the teenage girl looks down to see something red as she bend down and it looks fresh and I almost looks like blo-

Teenage boy: (smirk) So shall we start?

She looks over to see her boyfriend have his pants off while she looks away and tells him.

Teenage girl: One second thought, can we go somewhere else instead of here.

Teenage boy: Look if we wanna be together we gonna do this. Besides your parents hates me and they won't accept us being together.

Teenage girl: Yeah at first I didn't understand why but now I realise why. You always take risky things, never listen to me and take me to many places that we're not allowed to be in. I'm starting to question our relationship eight now.

Teenage boy: (anger) Jesus fucking christ! All I wanted is to have fun with you and now you doubting our relationship?!

Teenage girl: (anger) Well maybe you should-

Suddenly something dropped onto the ground at the other room as the two turn and stare at the open door that is filled with darkness. The two look at each other and the  back to the door when suddenly a hand touches the floor and then another which fear struck them as a man crawl into the room with all four's and slowly look up at them with his neck snap and crack, then he open his mouth to reveal sharp teeth as he lend out a roar at the two.

Teenage boy: (scared) Holy shit! What the fuck is that!

Then the "man" leaps and lands onto the teenage girl as she scream and trying to get it off of her. She hopes her boyfriend will help but she only sees him running away from the mansion. She struggled more and more as the "man" slowly lowee his head towards her's as he snap his teeth as she lend out a scream thinking this was it for her.

???: Oh no you don't!

Suddenly a person came out from behind and grabs the creature and pulled the creature away from her and then tossed him away, crashing into the wall. The Teenage girl breaths heavily while she looks over to see a mysterious person wearing what looks like a bounty hunter outfit with a pistol on his holster as he turn to teenage girl and helps her up.

 The Teenage girl breaths heavily while she looks over to see a mysterious person wearing what looks like a bounty hunter outfit with a pistol on his holster as he turn to teenage girl and helps her up