Chapter 4: The past of the fallen Priestess

At what looks like an underground like base we see the fallen angels within a large room with the head falling angel have gotten world that Asia had escape which angers the head fallen angel as he throws his sword at the wall in frustration which the sword stabbed into the wall while he doesn't turn to his fallen angels as he tells them.

???: Find Asia and going her to me alive. Kill anyone who gets in our way. We must not allow our plan to fail.

Kalawarner: Yes sir.

Mittelt: We get it done.

Dohnaseek: Do not worry, we will find her soon.

The trio head out to find Asia while we see Raynare as he turn and was about to leave when the head Fallen angel ask her.

???: Where do you think your going?

Raynare turns to him face him as he turns to her and walk up to her as Raynare tells him.

Raynare: I-I'm joining the rest to find Asia?

???: You fail to kill the red dragon emperor so why do I allow you to go out there and find Asia knowing that you have failed me once.

Raynare: S-Sir allow me to redeem myself by finding Asia for you. I will proof to you, please.

He glare at her, thinking he should kill her right here and now since no one isn't around but instead he turns away from her and tells her.

???: If you fail me again Raynare. Then your life will be immediately be taking once you come back.

Raynare nodes as she swallow her fear away and then turn and walk out of the room, leaving the head fallen angel be as he stand in the empty room alone and waiting for one of hid fallen angels to return with Asia by their hands.

(Meanwhile)

It was a nice morning Saturday as we see Asia at Y/n's mansion so he can keep her safe whike also having a roof over her heard as we can see her at the living room being introduced by many of demons girls that show to be very nice to her while we see Y/n at the kitchen as Lucifer walks up to him and tells him.

Lucifer: She seems to be friendly with the others?

Y/n: (smile) Looks like it. You don't mind Asia staying here for a bit?

Lucifer: As long there is no holy stuff in the house then sure, I don't mind. You think Freed or any of those Fallen Angels might go after her?

Y/n: Maybe but I'll keep her safe.

Lucifer nodes while Asia enters the kitchen to see Y/n and once in the kitchen Y/n ask her.

Y/n: (smile) So what do you think?

Asia: (smile) They are really nice people. I never suspected demons to be soo nice and caring.

Y/n: (smirk) Don't blame you. Say this is Lucifer, our greatest cook and someone you don't want to mess with.

Asia: (surprised) Lucifer. You mean the one that defied God and fell from grace?!

Lucifer: (sigh) Yeah I am and also it was more of a argument then defieding the gods will. I swear remember about it makes me piss off.

Asia: Oh I'm sorry.

Lucifer: No your alright. Glad to have you here and glad to meet everyone else in this house. You see Y/n was the one who took us in to his mansion and in return for taking care of us, we help him as best we can.

Y/n: (smirk) What can I say. I'm a nice guy and always help others.

Asia: (smile) That's really nice of you to do that. I knew you are a nice person.