Chapter 28: Invite to Heaven

We see Michael in the living room and sipping some tea while Y/n sat across frok him as Michael sips his tea and then he puts I down.

Michael: I appreciate you not letting one of your girlfriends attack me and allow me to explain.

Y/n: Well I was sorta kidding about that. So why are you here?

Michael: As I said, I've come here to invite you to heaven for a talk.

Y/n: Your inviting me to Heaven? Huh? Why, you fo know I am a dark slayer right? I don't think your people ain't a fan of me.

Michael: Actually they shown to be a great interest towards you.

Y/n: Really? How so?

Michael: For one a dark slayer who defends the innocents and fights threats in the name of peace. It surprised those in Heaven.

Y/n: Huh well this is a surprising news.

Michael: Indeed especially your friendship with the demons and my sister.

Y/n: Sister? Oh you mean Lucifer. Yeah if she finds out you are here she might be-

Lucifer: Too late.

She stood behind Y/n as he let's out a sigh while Michael turn to her and said.

Michael: It's been a while. How are things?

Lucifer: Why should you know?

Michael: I'm just asking because I care for you.

Lucifer: Do you really care for me?

Michael falls silent and then Lucifer turns and then said before she leaves.

Lucifer: I'll be going to bed. Goodnight.

She then leaves and once she is gone Michael let's out a sigh.

Michael: She hasn't forgiven me has she?

Y/n: Probably not. Yeah best we might as well leave, this is getting a bit awkward.

Michael: I agree. Come.

Then a heavily gate like portal appeared as they go through and suddenly they are transported into Heaven. Everything was soo bright that Y/n have to cover his eyes from the light.

They walk over to another golden gate and once the gate opens they go through. Around them there were heavily like statues, pillars and other things as they walk by.

Angels are around either on the ground or sky as Y/n looks around with great interest. Some angels noticed Y/n and are surprise as they watch him following Michael.

Michael: (smile) See what I mean?

Y/n: Yeah I can see that. Hey is Irina here?

Michael: Unfortunately no. She's away on another job but she'll be back.

Y/n: Okay just hoping to meet her and see how is she doing.

Michael: I see why. Hearing Xenovia lose faith on God is a tragic.

Y/n: (thought) Only because you didn't tell everyone to truth about God being dead.

Soon they arrive at Michael's Palace as the doors open as they step inside and Y/n looks around to see everything being nice and said.

Y/n: Nice place. Guess high ranking angels gets their own place to stay.

Michael: (smile) Indeed.

???: Brother.

They look up and a female angel wearing what seems like a red and golden military uniform as she came down the steps.

Y/n: Brother? You have another sister?