Chapter 29: Know the family

We see Y/n walking down a long hallway of the Gremory family home that is pretty big and a lot more fancy then his as he look around and looking at the paintings on the walls as Rias and her family came up to him looking at a family painting.

Y/n: Huh pretty big family you have there.

Venelana: Indeed. We have been around for a long time.

Zeolticus: Our daughter has told us a lot about you and how you took care of her for a long while.

Y/n: Yeah and she's been with me as well.

Zeolticus: (smile) I appreciate the kindness you give to pur daughter. She could use someone who is has powerful and interesting. I mean a Dark Slayer....what a interesting title.

Y/n: (smirk) But cool as well.

Zeolticus just nodes while Rias is not saying anything which concerned Y/n a bit when he hears someone said.

???: Oh its you.

He turn to see Grayfia and next to her was a young boy as he approaches her.

Y/n: I remember you. Your Rias maid a while ago.

Grayfia: (smile) Indeed. I hope your ready for dinner.

Y/n: (smile) I'm ready for any food. So the kid?

Grayfia: Oh this Millicas. He's my and Sirzechs son.

Millicas: (smile) Hi it's nice to meet you. Your really cool.

Y/n: (smirk) Thanks kiddo. Maybe one day you'll be better than me.

He smiled and soon after they arrived at the dinner hall where they begin to have dinner. Y/n sat next to Rias who isn't saying nothing which Y/n gently grab her hand as a sign to tell her that whatever it might be it will be okay.

Sirzechs: So Y/n tell me how skilled are you when it comes to combat?

Y/n: Well I'm an expert of guns, swords, hand to hand combat and all cool stuff. Oh and I know how to ride a motorcycle bike.

Sirzechs: You ride a bike?

Y/n: Yeah. There is a rule that no one is not allow to ride on it, especially Issei. Last time he ignore my rule he scratched it! Sorry it still pisses me off remembering about it.

Sirzechs: I see. Do you see Issei as a friend?

Y/n: Yeah he's a okay friend but he's sometimes....an idiot. Don't give me wrong Issei is pretty good but he's easily distracted.

Venelana: What sort of things distracts him?

Y/n: I won't say it but let's just say it's something that woman have.

Venelana: I see?

Zeolticus: Still its interesting that two powerful people is within Rias household. Its a surprise.

Sirzechs: Its good that she is adding in some new members to the house hold. It's been awhile she had some new members isn't that right sis?

Rias then gets up and walks off which Y/n now knows something is wrong so he excuses himself and leaves to catch up with her.

Soon he came up to her room as he knock on the door and ask.

Y/n: Hey its me....can I come in?

Rias: Yeah.

He opens the door and sees Rias laying on the bed with her face onto the pillow as he came up to her bed and then sat on her bed. There was some silence and then he said.