Sneak Peek - 2

Suyash and Parvati found a peaceful spot to sit together on  the concrete wall that bordered Marine Drive beach

Suyash and Parvati found a peaceful spot to sit together on  the concrete wall that bordered Marine Drive beach. The rhythmic sound of waves crashing against the jagged stones below provided a soothing backdrop, while the gleeful laughter of carefree children and the chatter of passersby filled their hearts with joy.

As Suyash glanced at Parvati, he couldn't help but smile seeing her peacefully admiring the vast ocean while enjoying her steaming ear of boiled corn. Her eyes sparkled with the beauty surrounding them, finding solace in the simple pleasure of the moment. It seemed as if the worries of life beyond the beach had melted away, leaving her in a state of pure contentment.

However, Suyash was carrying a weight on his shoulders—a decision influenced by Mrs. Wadhwa's advice. He knew deep down that his mother-in-law was right, but he was hesitant to act on it, afraid of potentially hurting Parvati's feelings and risking their friendship. 

As he turned his gaze back to the ocean, its vastness mirrored the uncertainty that churned within Suyash. The unrelenting waves symbolized the uncertainty and conflict consuming him.

He understood that he had to talk to Parvati for the sake of both of them and their unborn child. Taking a deep breath, he turned to her.

“Parvati ji,” he started, his voice barely audible above the gentle crashing of the waves. Parvati turned towards him, curiosity and surprise flickering in her eyes.He reached for her hand, feeling the warmth of her skin calming him. “There’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you…” Suyash said, looking into her eyes. And then, he finally asked, “will you marry me?”