Sneak Peek

Suyash took a seat beside Parvati on the sofa and offered her a cup of coffee.

"Is everything all right, Parvati ji? Why was it so urgent for you to meet me?" He asked, but he didn't get any reply from her. All she did was stare intently at the coffee mug in her hand. Her grasp on the mug became tighter. 

As he sipped his coffee, he patiently waited for her to speak up. Something was troubling her. He could sense it. Her silence made him worry. What happened now? Poor woman never gets a break from worrying about her family. 

She shouldn't stay quiet like this. She should talk to him. But what would she say? How would she start the conversation? Her mind was blank. It would be awfully embarrassing to convey to him what she wanted from him, but she had to do it. She did not want to lose her only chance of becoming a mother.

Just say it! 

"Mr.Mehra, help me get pregnant."

Thoughtless words that slipped from her mouth had him almost choke on his coffee. "Are you even aware of what you have said just now?!" He coughed, his throat burning a little. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. She wanted him to impregnate her?! He was left flabbergasted by her obnoxious request. She has lost her mind!