chapter 41 : The ransom

Recap : System had mutilated taejin. Leaving him barley alive and making sure if he lives, his life would be a living hell. So  when be heard his friends are in trouble.

He returned hastily. And sees the place where his friends are surrounded, By Many fodders. Defeating them and going inside. The door locked.

Minsik attacked using him as a human door breaker. And mocking friends. But he js shoulder throwed by Mary. The feeling of big and jiggly. Makes system feel like he is in heaven.

Pretending to be on his last breaths. He pranks them all. As many of them had tears in their eyes. But when they found out. Vin wanted to send him away peacefully.

Story starts here:

After the prank. We see vasco and jace stopping vin. Form going through what he said,  Beacuse of his condition.

While they fought. Hiroaki looked at the newly entered Kid. The kid was their main Targets. But looking at his condition. He is not sure if Eugene needed to take this nuch trouble.

He was beaten to this point by just weak numbers. What's will be stopping, him and his brother form killing him.

He looked at little Daniel, Who was distracted. And looking at his friends. But even when he was looking away. He felt if he attacked him.

He will not be successful. So Hiroaki made the desicion of changing his target. Form the sole guy standing. To the guy surrounded by friends.

While Hiroaki was planning, System felt his gaze over him. So when he was gonna stand up. He is stopped by zack and girls to rest beacuse of his injuries.

Slowly getting out of Zack's hands. He stands up. Dusting off the suit. Looking at his Condition. To others he will look like he is dying.

But im reality. Other then tom stab and goo slashes nothing else is really their. The blood which is covering him is form other world sameoul, Sb and a taejin.

By that system thought 'Well their is also a one here. And looking around now i see the guy who can lead me to him. I guess someone gotta clean the trash. And i need to ask him about the Cheoliang's mass killer or was it murderer thing. Fuck way to work for a poor chap like me,... Poor'.

Getting a gleam in his eyes. He sets his Target on a standing Hiroaki and a sleeping Shigeaki. Perfect guys to rake cash.

Standing up. He sees Hiroaki rushing him. This shocked many of them. And got them worried due to his condition.

Hiroaki thinks he will use him as a hostage to get him.and his brother out of here. But too bad.

This situation is like. I am the victim no your the victim.  So system thought of a way to knock him out peacefully.

So while Hiroaki ran at his max speed. To system it felt like bro was slowly moving. So system finally got a way to knock him out.

Tapping his foot on the ground a couple of times. System dashed out. Leaving a crater on the ground.

The strat is to kick him really hard on the head.  Hiroaki seeing this he uses a straight punch aimed at system abs.

But system puts his left foot over his striking hand and jumps. Using the momentum. Retakewondo Axe.

The kick connects. Like a hammer begin hit on his head. He didn't understood what happened. Hiroaki went to sleep.

Seeing this. The rest are shocked. Beacuse if he can do this to a guy who was pushing little Daniel back.