CHAPTER 29 : THE PERFECT MEETING.

Recap: system is facing taejin and is angry for poor choice of words of taejin. And is also knows that his task is to make a ever lasting impression on the Characters he will encounter.

Reading guide.
First affiliate arc.

I will call little Daniel. Og Daniel.

And the perfect body one sb ui Daniel.

So any questions ask in the comments.

I hope you enjoy it.

Story starts here:

The pressure was something taejin never felt. He even saw the elder son of garpyoung, If he were to compare it.

This pressure is on a different level, But the difference could be compared kos was also not serious when taejin meant him.

The pressure just vanished like ot was never their. With his face in the hands of the masked man.

Taejin asked who he was. But he didn't got a good response, who was him, what is his relation with vin.

But the response he received, was something which was not considered. The man said he was Night mare. And was gonna send him to meet vin sister.

But the pressure vanished, like it was never ever there. The whole ordeal about pressure felt like a dream.

Taejin felt like he was in a dream, but that dream soon turned into a nightmare. We go back a couple of minutes before this encounter.

Taejin was having a blast. He just had a great reunion with vin, and just had a blast beating him. And mocking his dead sister.

But that happiness lasted for a couple of minutes as now he is a grip. Far stronger then vin.

Taejin who just causally took pryed off vin hold. Now is struggling really hard just to get enough space for his nose to breathe.

Just when he thought it was not getting any bad the grip was tighting around his whole face. If felt like someone is holding his head with pilers.

Taejin thoughts run rampant ' What the fk, How is this monster grip this strong, who is he, and what is his relationship with vin".

Taejin  uses all his strength but fails. Looking through the gap of the fingers which are clamped on his face.

He cannot see the guy face due to the dragon mask which the man was wearing. Seeing no way he could get the grip off.

Due to the mask he cannot see the expression. This pisses taejin off. So he turns his attention to mask. And uses his right hand trying to pull the mask off.

Taejin attempt to take off the mask failed. His hand is caught by the wrist. The hand is then taken to the side away form the mask.

System seeing taejin trashing around like a fish out of water, just to get put of the grip.

System returns the favor of before "Maybe you should struggle a bit more, just like her".

If were to see the expression under the mask. We should have seen a little smirk on his face.  Taejin hearing this is sent into a rage.

And he kicks system in the stomach. To push him away and to get out of the grip. This attempt proves successful. System is forced to take a step back.

Due to the kick landing at his mid section, The kick didn't do anything to him. But made him feel a bit annoyed.

As his face was released. With deep red marks clearly visible, form the place where the hand was. Even on his color.

Taejin takes  deep rapid breaths, to get fresh air to his brain and organs. Just when is feels that he is in ok condition.