CHAPTER 14 :BOOTCAMP (ENDS) LADY DEATH TAKES CONTROL

Story starts here

As after having a fun night with friends. big daniel who was drunk. with his friends.

As zoe is simping over zack.

yui is asking for little daniel number.

zack was acting like he was a weak.

jinhoo thinking he is a big shot keeps taking shots and thinks "i must drink strongly make them think like they are weak.".

while this all was happening we see mira who has not drink an single class looking at them. After all those shenanigans. they all fall asleep. then suddenly the doors are bashed opend by instructors.

As then one instructor goes in mira room seeing them all collapsed. As when he was about to reach into his pocket to pull out the phone. System using big body stands up. scaring the instructor. As then seeing daniel wake up he tries to punish daniel and says "This is not appropriate behavior for a student". And starts to scold daniel.

If it was daniel using second body he might have just listened to teachers talk. but this was not daniel. As then system speaks "sir can we talk somewhere else please. They all just fell asleep i don't wanna wake them up". As then the instructor which was identified as zeus. As they all leave the room we see woo bin punishing doolee and hair department girls. seeing zeus comes out of mira room. he looks at zeus at disgust. while the doolee and his friends are talking bad about him. but seeing daniel with him he says "was he also drinking". As then when zeus was about to speak system using big body of daniel says "no sir i was just gonna take a walk out to get fresh air as instructor zeus was also accompany me. on the walk". As then zeus who was about to say that daniel is lying he sees his phone in daniel arms. As when he was about to snatch the phone back. he sees daniel just casually crushes his phone. and says "oops sorry sir i could not control my strength. sorry i always had an exceptional grip strength. i once crushed steel ball by accident."

As seeing what happened to his phone. zeus gets angry and says "look at what you done. you stupid brute. do you know how much it cost me". And thinks "i was gonna upload the pictures of all the girls tonight." As then system seeing his reaction says "clam down counselor zeus or should i says mr heemin". After hearing daniel mention his name zeus suddenly becomes stops. As then seeing daniel playful look and his eyes saying he knows everything about him. he feels a cold sweat run down his back.

As then woobin hearing daniel mention zeus name he says "hemin is this your first name. do you know this student. is he your acquaintance." As when zeus was about to refuse. daniel says "yes counselor woobin.now i hope you give me and zeus sometime to catch up. we are meeting after a long time".

As then woobin hearing daniel words he says "ok you go but come back quick". As then both zeus and daniel leaves.

outside:

daniel speak "how did you got the part time job here don't tell me they did not check your identity?". As zeus ignores daniel question and asks "how did you recognized me. I am pretty sure they would not have spread my wanted poster that fast". after hearing zeus questioning.

As then system using daniel big body says "That's not what i said. I ask again how did you get the part time job here?". while this time daniel uses 'INTIMIDATION'. As then zeus feels that big daniel will kill him. As system using big body sees zeus not saying anything . HE slowly approaches zeus and says "If I found you doing anything inappropriate like taking girls pictures or coming in close then arms length of any girl. I will kill you of regard of any consequences". As then after saying this daniel leaves to go inside.

Zeus who was standing outside after hearing daniel warning he gets angry. As then veins appears on his arms and head as zeus thinks "no ever in my whole life ever threatened me they all never questioned my actions. because i was better looking then anyone. they were all just saw my looks and never did anything. even when i was wrong. so why does he question. does he thinks just cause he is better looking than me. he can order me around.Kill me. I would like to see you try". while zeus is ranting. he is approached by shinlee another camp counselor comes behind zeus as he puts his hand on his shoulder and says "hey you ok you were zoned out their".