Chapter 05 meeting mom and a new friend

Story starts here.

As the night passed. Little Dainel hearing more of his big body feats. Like chugging a bottle of alcohol and was about to fight some adults.

He wants to vanish. As he thinks 'without system I could not have done all that. If I was Thier what could have I done apologize'. As he is overthinking he hears system saying." Hey don't overthink if you were Thier you might have apologized but with me you will never have to apologize. As you have me and that big body. You just need to train to get little body some skinny and a little tall as your stats are starting to look good".

System holder
Dainel park little body.
STATS
Strength : D+
Speed : D+
Endurance: C
Intelligence: S
Vitality: C+

As then seeing those stats who were in E as now Thier are almost at c. Dainel who was in Little body feels proud. As then he asks system to get him to second body. As system replies " Finally I am out of that hell never ask me to takeover during school time ok". As we cut to Zack and Mira dates. As Zack promised to never fight again to Mira.

As he meets the guys form last night. Seeing him they look around not seeing big Dainel with him. They starts laughing and mocking him. As Zack was about to go and knock them out he remembers. That he promised Mira to never fight.

As then Dainel who got off form school passed. Seeing Zack who was not fighting back and was mocked he Wonder what happened. As then system asks him to give him control. As Dainel gives big body control to system. System using Dainel body approaches Zack and asks " Hey were you not with Mira". As then adult hearing the voice. They all remember the big Dainel. As they think he is the leader. As Zack says it is not a problem and that he promised Mira to not fight today. And big Dainel just happens to see.

As then big Dainel says  to them ." Hey you forgot my apology last time are you ready to apologize now". Saying this and using intimidation creating a strong effect of fear. As they were about to apologize then Mira. Comes saying to Zack " Hey are you fighting again you promised me that you will not fight again". Breaking the atmosphere created by intimidation. As then girls starts bad mouthing Mira. As then Zack starts to get angry. As then one of the adults tries to put hand of Mira shoulder. As he was about to put his hand around Mira shoulder he feels someone grab his forearm. As he looks over and sees big Dainel holding his arm and saying. Hey you again forgot to apologize about last night.

As the adult starts getting angry and Tries to get him arm out of big dainel grips and after Trying hard and falling to remove him hand form big  dainel slowly tights the grip on his fore. Feeling a lot of pain in his arms he falls on his knees and apologizes to Dainel.

As then big Dainel leaves his arm. As the guys around him saying how he is too much of a baby crying form just Dainel holding his arm. As the he screams " stfup I feel it broken get me to hospital already". As after saying that they leave. As Zack and Mira look at Dainel Mira asks " Why did you do that I thought you were a good guy who do not like to fight". As Dainel looks at Zack seeing his eyes saying the same.

As Dainel who body is used by system answers. " They were talking bad about my mother and classmate last night. So I asked them to apologize. They did not now seeing that bad mouthing you and Zack. I just asked them to apologize again". Anyway see ya tomorrow in school ". As then system gives control to of the big Body. Dainel asks " How did you do that?". System asks what. Dainel says "how did you act that cool and clam at the same time. And why is your use of intimidation is completely different form mine".