chapter 40 : The heart attack.

Recap : system faced goo and tom, After a bit of fighting and couple of injuries. System took care of tom with a single Punch. And for goo system was caused a bit of trouble.

Beacuse author didn't want to use a copy of mushashi to neg goo, Thats that's.

But after Using off screen Justu, To beat goo, System gets his hands on 2 things, A sword and a guy with mine mine tendencies. And a pride and ego even bigger then mary kim during Cheoliang.

After giving him kind pleasantries words. And where to put the sword. He snapped attacking. And starting the worst day form himself. And a good day for us.

Story begins here.

The gut wrenching scream of taejin was echoing in the corridors of first affiliate.

The surgeon, zack , sleeping johan , eli. Were in the room. They saw what was happening to taejin.

They couldn't keep their eyes on it. Even when they closed it, His screams were their. Eli was not affected by the screams. But the visuals were disturbing for all the boys their.

Eli puts himself in the shoes of the masked man. Someone killed yenna, And he flaunts it Infront of him. He will also do the same.

But he is sure he will not be on par with the masked man.

Surgeon guy or the thing bro. He felt sick to his stomach. A good thing for him was that he didn't ate that day. Other wise all things would have been on floor now.

He worked with taejin for a long time and knows, taejin is smart enough to know what is best and what is bad for him.

Looking at his choices now he feels taejin asked for it. But as a friend he feels sorry for him. But as a doctor he knows taejin is done for. He will die today.

That will he best case scenario. But by any way if he survived. He will be truly living in hell.

Seeing how all this happened to him. Was truly shocking. One guy went through goo and tom. To get him. Just for a family member. If she was alive would he had done the same.

He tried replacing him in his place. But he gets no reply. Other then a image of his elder brother. The one who was kind to all. But ended up begin the one where people turned their eyes away form him.

Zack has no words other then to take johan out of the room. He doesn't want this copy paste user to copy the taejin special. And risk of it getting used on him.

He already had too much to deal with he ain't taking any chance of it. He surely doesn't want taejin special to be done on him.

While all people slowly left taejin alone, Going in different directions to explore and get the image out of their head.

But no matter where they walked or what they did the image of the place where the sword was something they couldn't get out of their head.

Now if all those povs done. We see what is the aftermath of the taejin special. 

Taejin is missing all the teeths even the ones at the back ones are Missing. Blood is coming out of it. And many little peices of steel are also imbedded in his mouth.

Increasing the blood flow. Looking down we a sword stabbed between the legs. As the pickaxe and jewels are stabbed through.

Missing finger nails and having fingers pointing at an angle not possible for them. In simple lay men terms. He is ducked beyond repair.  And will possibly die form blood loss.

The guy who did it.  Is standing a bit far form him. Due to the smell of piss and shit coming form taejin. His suit white shirt is covered in red.

Blood coverd knuckles and dripping form fingers. System wanted to stuff nails down taejin mouth. But just when he was about to do it.