CHAPTER 34 : THE MEETING.

Recap: little Daniel and kojima brothers were fighting. While at the start both brothers had an upper hand. While it all happened yui freed all the friends. And how we got to know a but about vins past. And how vin temporary held, Hiroaki attention. Which lead to shegaki begin put to sleep. And now its Hiroaki turn. As he realized how fucked he truly was. While all this was happening inside the warehouse. Outside someone was taking out the fodders.

Story starts here:

Unknown pov.

"That was the last one". After saying this the man takes a deep breath, sighing he lets the air out of his lungs.

Looking around the man we see many bodies on the ground. The sounds of groans and painful grunts filling the whole area.

The man who did this all now looks at the warehouse, And thoughts 'The fodders are taken care of now to see what os truly going on inside'.

Walking toward the door. Pushing it lightly, The feels that door is shut tightly form inside. The man's face is covered by the mask, If someone were to see his face they would see that the guy looking soo done of all the things.

Looking around for another way in, But finding none, He grumbles to himself "Well more work, Troublesome, I am soo done with this all, I wa.."

Pov ends

The man couldn't finish his sentence, As form behind he is attacked, He is pushed in the warehouse of the door. As someone grabbed him by the back of his head.

With intent of smashing his face in the door. The didn't noticed, But the guy face stops inches before the door.

He screams angrily in a loud voice " YOU FUCKING SHITS, WAIT TILL I GET BACK INSIDE, I SWEAR I WILL RIP ALL THEIR CLOTHES WHILE YOU WATCH ME DO IT, ESPECIALLY THAT PHONE HIDING BITCH".  The guy screamed.

Looking at the guy face, he os bleeding a little form the side of his face, And is missing a couple of tooths.

The man voice was loud enough to reach inside the warehouse,

Inside the warehouse we see yui, Mira,Zoe all hearing the familiar voice shake a bit. But soon yui clams down.

She spoke, "I have already called the police station, The man who answered the phone. Said he will be here as fast as possible, So we just need to hold on for a while".

Hearing the word police, Clamed all of them down. All the girls sigh in relief. While jace had his brows furrowed.

The words which jace spoked, made girls gain even more hope. "I guess outside is that cop then".

These words gave them hope. But his next words made them lose all of it. Which were "If he was a cop then he would have already, Alerted all people, And they should have screamed about cops instead of The sounds we listened".

The words and the reasons behind them made, Sense the hope which Yui ignited was extinguished by jace words. Deflating them all.

Just when jace was about to say something else. He is cut off by vasco who speaks with excitement hidden in his tone.

"What if the police guy is saving like a secret operation, He must have kept himself hidden, To avoid begin discovered".

While vasco said that his eyes showed stars. Which made jace feel he should keep himself quite. Not wanting to pour cold water on vasco enthusiasm.

_______Outside____

While minsik ranted in a loud voice with his hand gabbing the back of the head of the masked man.