Chapter 35 : The. backfire and The unexpected saviour.

Recap : System came face to face with jiyoung during the last chapter. As both came face to face, System without talking around Asked him directly, About his Weakness, now we await jiyoung reaction to his words.

Sb ui. Second body ultra instinct
Og Daniel : original Daniel.

Story starts here :

Jiyoung stared at the masked figure. His words rang in his ears, The words were "What is his weakness".

These words left jiyoung with many questions, But the most important one was,

Jiyoung : Who's weakness????.

..... Silence in the room, As imaginary crickets started to ring. The serious mood was broken. Leaving system cursing jiyoung, And wanting to face palm.

Just when he was about to speak, System is suddenly interrupted, By Jake who got up. And said in an anger ful tone "Who are you, And what do you want form uncle jiyoung".

The words of jake, Took the attention of both Jiyoung and system, Looking at him, System gets his emotions under, and speaks in a clam tone.

"I want to know about that man's weakness, I need to know what is he hiding, This was the best time for me to ask it, As you saw his condition, His head's a mess, So meeting you cleared his head. But ignoring the logic, I ask you once again, Jiyoung park What is CHARLES WEAKNESS".

The name, The name, Name of that man, Seemed to open many memories in jiyoung head. The memory of that day,

Jiyoung seemed to slowly remembering it all, He remembered how he left them to die.

Jiyoung felt like he committed an crime. The crime which he can never redeem him self. Banging his head on the ground, Wanting to forget or to kill himself.

Jake quickly grabs jiyoung to stop him form, Hurting himself even more, System just looked at him, With his eyes not showing any signs of emotions.

Seeing such reaction, System felt he needed to pull his Trump card. The aura slowly changed.

System who saw jake fight with jiyoung, He slowly copied jake aura form before, As the aura slowly changed, In jiyoung eyes.

Suddenly the mask man was changed to El jake. The elder son of kim garpyoung, The father killer.

In jiyoung eyes, He saw the elder son of kim standing in Front of him. Looking at jiyoung reaction.

System started his next step of the plan. He could not copy the voice of a man which he never heard. But the words are enough to send his message to jiyoung.

Speaking in a clam tone while copying jake.

" Uncle jiyoung, Father is waiting for you and little jake on the other side, So let's not make him wait any longer, Since you always wanted to know how i killed him that night, Why don't we let your favorite nephew, little jake play the role of Dad, Form that night".

Anger, Hate, Depression, Revenge. A range of emotions ran through jiyoung head.

The words of system did the deed. Jiyoung who was thinking of killing himself, For abandoning his friends, Changed his thoughts, form killing himself, To killing the bastard Infront of him.

Jake felt the change in the air. The man who was standing, He changed in a way he can't explain, But the words of this man gave him.

Alot of information. Jake who recently found out, About his elder brother, Is now shocked at this new piece of info, His half brother, Killed his father.