Chapter 30 : The Secret And The successful capture

Recap: System and SB UI Daniel. Both are finally face-to-face. The fight of the century is going to start. But before that, we turn our attention to the friends, as the hunt has started. Will it all go as planned? Backfire, making Eugene regret it.

Chapter reading guide.

Words that are bold mean they are spoken in a different language. So some . characters cannot understand them.

SB UI = Second body ultra instinct
OG Daniel= Original Daniel
System= Our main character

Any questions ask in the comments.

The story starts here:

System and SB UI both moved at such speed that they could not be seen with the naked eye.

Both fighters aimed at each other's faces. Using a straight punch aimed at each other's faces.

The fist is easily dodged by both fighters. Now both of them look at each other. The fist glides a couple of centimeters away from their face.

The two fighters punches created huge air flow in an enclosed room. Taking a step back. Both looked at each other.

System spoke after a while of only looking, "What are you not even going to say hello to me? You might have fooled everyone else, but I know that you can talk".

These words caught the attention of Og Daniel, who was carrying an unconscious jay. On his shoulder, he is shocked by words.

Og Daniel feels that nightmare, and the second body has a big link with each other.

SB UI doesn't respond to system words. But she continues to look at him without showing any emotion. But the eyes told a whole different story.

His eyes showed a shocked look. The system just blindly said random bullshit. But seeing the response meant one thing clearly.

The second body is sentient. It has its own will and thoughts. This reaction also puts the system in deep thought about who was the previous owner of the body.

While system is left to deal with canon world.

We turn our attention back to our story world.

We turn our attention to the place where the hunt has started.

All the affiliate executives have chosen the targets they want to hunt and brought them to the drop location.

We see Hoyotoko as the one who went after Vasco and Jace. I have caught up with them. And so the plan to capture them quickly starts.

Jace has always been sensitive to volatile emotions. He knows how Vasco feels when other guys his age are hanging out with girls.

But many other guys are also not like Vasco. To uphold justice. Due to my past experiences, He wants to be a hero in his own way.

Trying to help them overcome and believe in themselves.

Jace sees Vasco smiling like a child seeing new things. And turning toward him when he wants to buy something.

In situations like this, Jace feels it is his responsibility to help Vasco and also says no to him. For buying some useless things.

So seeing Vasco turn from a happy man to a sad man with a cloud over his head. It's funny for Jace.

Vasco speaks in a childlike tone: "But Jace, they are good for training." I hope that Jake buys the toy gun for him.

Jace looks at the thing that Vasco wants and then looks back at him. And replies in an adult full tone, "How will it help you? Train." This is a toy gun; for what purpose can you use it to train?".