CHAPTER 21 : The battle and The test. Part 2

Recap. The fight between baki and system reached a high point. Little daniel nightmare. Also with an Hidden man in the overseas. The system talked with rob once again and received a gift. Now we continue

Story starts here:

"Warm up is over now get ready for the real fight". The words of baki rang through out the whole arena. As the people who can barely see what is happening. Now hearing baki was warming up. Shocks them.

We zoom out the focus is now on the reaction on the baki verse characters. Each with their own unique reaction. tokigawa saying "He copied baki attacks, that's is not possible. Out of all the fighters in the ring there is never once like him. Even baki needed to see retsu attacks so multiple times to copy it". Hearing tokegawa.

doppo responds " The world is way bigger then a man can imagine. Out there are many people weaker them me. And a lot begin stronger then me". Retsu adds "The talent to copy a person fighting style to this degree. But the most important point is can his body hold on".

Katsumi begin the youngest of the group hearing the retsu last words says "What do you mean his body can hold on. Is their something wrong with his body". Hearing katsumi question shibusawa says " What retsu means is coping baki style to this degree is harmful to the young lads body. As we all got our own field of mastery in the fighting. If I want to punch like doppo I need to train my hands extremely hard which might help me punch like him. But with out any training. my fist will not reach even close to doppo fists".

Doppo also adds in the conversation " In simple words you need to train your body to such degree. So that you can copy any fighting style. Without having to worry about draw backs". Tokigawa hearing this all realizes something. As then his mouth widens with shock. Seeing such reaction katsumi hastily asks "What happened tokigawa san". As then collecting himself tokigawa responds to katsumi words " Do you all remember what he said at the starting of the fight". Hearing the words all people eyes widen in both shock and realization.

Words of the strongest creature how can they be easily forgotten. Reacling his words. How he called daniel perfection. They all focus on the fight. how baki was pushed back so much. That he needed to get serious.

While all this is happening. We see the reaction reaction of the strongest creature in the world is shocking. With him trying his hard to suppress his old habits of kicking a**. Letting baki and system duke it out. The man can clearly see, how baki style was copied. Resisting the urge to fight both baki and daniel at the same time to receive the challenge he wants.

While people we analyzing. The abilities and making assumptions of the limit of copy. All were unaware. With the progression of the fight will refresh their all views.

Baki who is now serious. With a speed faster then before rushed system. The system who was on the offensive is now forced into defending the onslaught of bone breaking attacks. With the speed baki is now leaving system nochoice but to defend.

Then baki seeing the opening lands a thunderous strike on the face of system. Refusing to back down system counters the strike with same attack. As now both are forced to take a step back. Without wasting any time both fighters pull back their fist to perform an over head strike. Having the advantage of the height system fist hits baki on the face.

Baki without refusing to back down grabs the fist which hit him. Trying to twist the arm of system to force him in the shoulder lock. System seeing this counters by trying to poke baki eyes. Which forces him to leave the arm, But delivering a kick on the cheek of system.