CHAPTER 01 CHANGES IN THE LIFE OF DAINEL

Story starts here

"Hmmm". Seeing him faint in his mindscape is making me rethink my choice but you know what they say.

Thier is no use crying over split milk.

"So anyway here I am watching him and waiting for him to wake up I have already took control over his new Body and feeling this feeling it's like I can fight an bear and win easily".

As I was thinking I see him moving I left the control and he wakes up in new body. Seeing him interact like that is funny and stupid at the same time.

So I speak up"fatty stop doing that as I say in his head he looks around seeing".

Dainel. "as I look around I feel to good in  this body. I feel like I can"..

" Fight and beat anyone but don't get ahead of your self see your fat body can also be like this one if only you trained hard ".

As he hears my voice starts  looking around. Seeing him like this I sigh at my self . I have a lot of work to do. If I wanna get him to get perfect shape and mentality.

Now is not the time to think about his IQ . But time to introduce my self .

"Hey Daniel nice to meet I am you  I am like your split personality seeing you your liking the new body right".

As he responds yes I know if he did not have had me he would have been switching body all night.

Now with all out ot the way I take over new body and send him back to old one.

Dainel as I feel I returned to my old body I feel heavy and tired as the new body starts getting up now seeing him I am scared will fight me. Will he beat me . Will he bully me.

Hey as I snap my fingers to get him back
" Back to reality Daniel you need hard work and discipline to get in shape like this".
As he wakes up form his thinking and he asks.

"Who are you?" Dainel ask

This is gonna be Hassel to explain him .but here we go anyway.

"DAINEL no listen carefully I am you but not you at the same time".

As he stares at me looking stupid. I shout at him

"HEY WHAT'S WITH THAT LOOK WANNA FIGHT".

"NO NO NO" Dainel explains "I am also surprised that your me looking at you you look like a celebrity".

Yes praise me more I know I am cool.but this is not time to get praise but time to change this fatty. To a strom. Which can beat anyone who crosses him.

After explaining him that I am here to get to change and explaining system to him. He looks at me like he is looking at a mad man.

As my forehead veins becomes visible
I say .

" Hey what's with that look wanna die fatty". Noo he exclaims.
Now as I was explaning him "

I am a system that can give you quest and if you complete it you can get rewards. Higher the difficulty. Higher the reward".

As I showed him quest one to change

"I cannot do that I will die". He says as i say to him

"What about Logan. you think you can run froever what if he comes to Seoul. What if he transfer like you. What will you do then haa. Tell me run back like a coward".

He looks at me angrily and says

"Logan will not come here even if he came I will".

You will what I asked run leaving all troubles instead of facing them like a man.

"As I was saying if you can do this quest you will get a reward but if you fail. You will find out. But you gotta get a move on you only have 12 hours to complete the quest and penalty might be your life or man hood".

After saying that Dainel eyes get a fire that was never seen before.

Dainel park who never exercised was exercsing like Thier is no tomorrow.

Hmmmm.

'some times you just need some great motivation to push your self to get good'. I thought to my self while lying on the floor seeing dainel  sweat a bucket.

As I know tomorrow is frist day at j high school. Anyway he completed his quest what might be a reward. I am asking my self. Seeing him do all that in fat body.

"Hey Dainel this a small mark for you you will become the greatest if you keep going".

Then the quest completed sound happened.

QUEST LEVEL (EASY)
QUEST STARTS
DO 10 PUSHUP (10/10)
DO 10 SITUPS(10/10)
DO 10 SQUATS(10/10)
DO A 100 METER RUN(100/100
QUEST REWARD STATUS SCREEN
SKILLS UNLOCKED
CONGRATULATIONS
FOR COMPLETE FRIST QUEST
KEEP WORKING HARD TO IMPROVE
AND GET HIGHER REWARDS

DAINEL FAT. "Wait status what's that"

he asked confused wait did you ever played a game status are for a player to see Thier strengths. Speed. Endurance. Intelligence. And last but not least vitality.

" Now check your stats"

''How do I check my own status" asks dainel confused. I sigh just say status.

  STATUS
System holder dainel park

Strength: E
Speed: E
Vitality:E
Intelligence: A
Endurance: E

Wow your weak as I say to Dainel.

"Dainel answer with sadness I know".

"Hey cheer up now you have me we will definitely change you and you will become the greatest in whole Seoul"

"Really" as dainel ask in a teary voice

I said with all my seriousness"YES". But rember greatness never comes.
Over night you must train and get storng.

"Now you will go to school I will train and keep check of your little body".

He looks at me and says. "School remembring all the bullying and and shuttle stuff he had to do".

I put a hand on his shoulder due to our height difference.  I crouched and said  dainel are you forgetting something.

He looks at me confusingly. "hey you have a second body. That you can use when I am not in control".

Understand. As he looks at me excitedly. Before he asked anything. I say "yes you will use this body to go to school".

End story________________