chapter 36 : The monster And clear mind

Recap : In the previous chapters, We saw how Warren was embracing his end with smile. But fate had other plans for him. As his end is interrupted by The Thing. But the next part was the thing which shook warren to his core. Seeing the guy who was expression less and defeated them without batting much eye. To smile now. That is scary and a nightmare for him.

Story starts here :

Warren just saw his whole life flash. He knows that someday he will leave. But not this soon.

In his head he always thought he will grow old and will see how the kids grew up. But the moment he joined workers.

He expected that he might not make it to that dream. But the end by the hands of a man who they came to save.

Such end seems like a plot of 3rd comic or a fanfic.

But something unexpected happened, He felt he should have been hit or knocked out by now.

Taking a peak, He noticed the guy who was about to end them looking somewhere else.

Looking at the same direction in him. Warren finally saw IT.

Each affiliate has an executive or a strong guard. Warren for most time here, was told to stand clear once orders are given.

He remembers the question, He aksed " Who should i be clear of?".

Eli was also near him, He also raised his eyebrow showing a bit of interest in the topic.

Warren remember the guy Isoju the executive of the affiliate telling him. " The correct word of question will be, What Not Who".

Such a cryptic response made warren confused but his confusion is soon sent away by the next words. "You just need to avoid THE THING, Think of it like a super strong weapon to guard the secret of the affiliate".

Warren also wanted to see, What was the thing. But his curiosity was suppressed by the task of workers.

But this curiosity is satisfied now. Looking at tall and a massive figure. Warren can feel it. The guy is something else.

While his figure might seem threatening but. Warren knows who's the true danger here. And to see such a guy smile, Warren felt it, Like he saw something.

Something that no human should see, He saw it. But all thoughts are gone. As he looks at the large figure holding Eli's weapons.

Before he could process or make assumptions, The fight started, No The massacre began.

Warren didn't saw when Sb Ui Daniel moved. One second he was smiling the next he's gone.

The speed at which SB UI moved it left a Crater on the ground. The next secene showed warren. The difference between technique and strength.

SB UI rushed the Thing. Using tasooma copy. He struck him. In the middle of his stomach.

The area of impact was deformed. The Thing middle section was pushed in. As it screamed in pain.

Without holding back it attacked Sb Ui. Who easily Dodge the wild swipe.

Standing for a while. SB Ui looked at the thing. The reason why he stood for a while. Was he was matching the things strength.

The Thing strength is said to be on par with Tom lee. But his speed and Iq are not on par with tom.

So when SB UI matched the strength it Also matched the speed of tom lee.

Within seconds Sb Ui delivered many strikes using systema. Legs chest stomach throat face.

The fast flowing strikes which contained the power of Tom lee. The Thing was sent on his knees, He was not given any chance of retaliation.