chapter 08 singing concert and fake love

Story starts here

As then after meeting with gun and crystal. System using big Daniel body has no idea what has he done.

As gun is thinking about all the possibilities of what Daniel can become. As he is brainstorming.

We cut to system and little Daniel. Sitting with duke on the room. As then duke says "Their singing performance is next get ready". As then system gives control to the big Body to little Daniel. As he goes into little body. As system tells Daniel good luck. Do not panic and waste duke's efforts. Saying that system using little body leave.

After vinjin and other person are done performing. As then announcer announces that. The next performance will be done by a Collab between fashion and vocal department.

As then both duke and big Daniel walk on stage. Seeing daniel girl's are screaming and saying many things. As then seeing duke everyone is saying bad things. As Daniel is thinking he hears system say in his head. "No time to think make sure you do not mess up duke. Has faith in you and you have faith in duke. As his dreams are laying on your shoulders. Remember you were once in the same place as him. So show them all you can change. And show duke that his efforts did not go in vain".

As then Daniel remember him self as he blamed everything on mom. And seeing duke trying to change. As he goes to sing. Without messing up seeing this duke also follows up as then after 5mins of singing. At the end Daniel says " Thanks to everyone for coming here. This song was written by duke as he taught me everything. If he did not have came to me. I would have not been here. Thank you duke for everything". As then audience applaud for duke.

As then duke Seeing big Daniel trying to get him into spot light. He feels happy. As he feels he is close to achieving his goal. As then the manager if dy agency goes towards duke and Daniel. As he says hello and saying. " You have a good voice and talent hope you join us". As then he gives his card to Daniel. Duke Seeing this he think he might be hopeless. As then Dainel tires to give duke a chance. But manager says . " I am sorry it's not me who's cold but the audience. They will rather have a good looking guy sing bad . Not a bad looking guy sing great. This is the Truth hope you understand. And join us I will use my all power to make you into a great singer ". As then Daniel hears telling him what to do . " I am sorry but I have no intention of getting into music industry. I have some other goals. And I hope you
Understand
". As then Daniel puts his cards back in his arms. And starts leaving.

As then director tires to get him with money " I will pay you what ever amount you want as long as you sign the contract". Sorry but money does not buy me friends like duke. And sorry for wasting your time let's go
Duke as then they both leave.

Duke on back bus rides steels him self as he thinks. To him self I will not lose next time lets write my feelings for today as a lyric.

At home both Little and big Daniel are sitting and talking. As then little Daniel asks system. Why did duke not got the chance. System replies " Duke got 2 out of 3 things. Talent. Will. But he failed on looks department. If he looked even half like the big body. They would have tried their best to get duke. The world treats handsome looks as a sign of success. And bad looks as a sign of bad people and thinking. But it all depends on the person trying to change anyway too much philosophical stuff. Let's accept first reward of fighting style".

As then Daniel Sees the reward pending. As he press accept he sees a wheel pop up. Seeing many styles. He asks system what are the best as then system explains. "Well this is unexpected I did not think we will get white hits or Uchiha fighting style. Or even turtle hermit style. All style are best if used properly only problem. Most of them are too much for to fit in  powerful". As then Daniel asks how much power. ok let me explain white hits first " As this style focuses on tai chi movement as it does not only damage the opponent but also with every hit you slowly destroy their soul. Too many hits and person is a permanent vegetable". As then Daniel gulps. Well Any way spin the wheel. As he spins slowly the wheel stops on "