chapter 27 : The unfortunate encounter and plots

Recap: Little Daniel and system were visiting little Daniel mother. But they are also have company with them, The friend's also surprised them. To visit the mom. After reaching the place many left to rest at the hotel with jay zoe with both of them to visit little Daniel home.

Story starts here :

Little Daniel leading the friends to his home, wanting to meet his mom. After all they are meeting after a long time.

During his time and training with james, he never had any to contact with her. Which made him, A worried little Daniel. With this problem, His mind raced to come up with reasons. And trying to think of answers or reasons to tell her.

He was leading the way towards his child hood home. Guiding them and telling them about the area, and how he spent his child hood.

Little Daniel shows them around. Which also makes him remember many childhood memories and things.

Nostalgia of all his childhood memories. After a long time, Little Daniel remembers many memories of the area. Getting him a bit emotional.

The emotions of happiness was surging. He changed alot within months. He went form little sad and depressed.

To tall and happy and having friend's, To which he can leave his back to. And now he is gonna meet her. The one he used to blame for his life. Wanting to reach his home faster.

While all this was happening in his head. He leads the group through an alley. In which they encounter a certain person which little Daniel does not want to encounter. With his new friends

In the alley we see logan lee who was surrounded by his so called friends. But the correct words to call them will be lackeys. They all were his little lackey.

They all stuck with logan due to his strength. They followed him bullying swearing. They did all under his name.

Logan was with his new target was in the alley. Doing what he does always. Humiliating other people and making them do embarrassing things.

Since Daniel transferred schools. He soon found new target for his activities.

Looking down at the person in his feet logan with strange emotions his eyes. Speaks to the guy who was lying in his feets "Look at you, you look pathetic".

squatting down he grabs the other person by the hair. Making eye contact with him. And saying in a sarcastic tone " But i like the look in your eye. The look of helplessness. This is what happens to a weak guy like you".

Wanting to say more humiliating words to guy. His attention is directed toward the new people who entered the alley. Looking over.

He sees all the people. He looks at there face. Which makes him angry . Logan always held great hatred for the guys with pretty face. Due to his past.

Looking at them. Logan lets go of the hair of the fallen guy. And speaks to them "I was in an bad mood but now i am even more angry. Do you think your hot or something due to your face".

Standing up he goes over to system using the big body. He goes over and puts his hand over the shoulder. Saying "You will make the perfect guy to pass time".

System hearing logan rants keeps an emotion less face. With little Daniel and jay standing in front of zoe to keep her safe.

Seeing no reaction form the guy. Logan's lackey's laughs and says

Lackey 1 : "Yo logan I think he must have shit himself. Looks like he is Frozen form fear".

Lackey 2 adds more in an sarcastic tone. "I know logan does look scary. But who cares about the boys. My eye is on the real price".