chapter 32 : The Twisted One

Recap: System is fighting second body UI, and is in the main lookism verse. With taejin getting a massive ptsd. The story depth is getting depper then marina trench. While system have his own problems. In the story verse we saw Logan trying to get little Daniel speak the location of System. And he doesn't talk, so they call someone for help.

Story starts here :

Little Daniel looks at his stats and skills. He feels that he is stronger then all the people that are in here.

While he can definitely defeat, Them all with out much effort. But he is cautious beacuse of his friends, Who know what weapons they might be hiding.

He is brought out of his thoughts. As he hears logan voice. That always seemed to be angry. And is coming near him once again.

Looking at logan who is standing in front of him.  Little Daniel wants to smash him in the ground.

But he stops due to. Them having him friends hostage, Logan goes near little Daniel, Grabbing him by the collar, He dragging him, To the place where his friends are tied up.

Logan throws him ahead in front of them. And speaks in an tone of anger " Ok fu**er last chance, Tell us where he is now, And I personally will throw you out of here".

Logan looks at little Daniel waiting for a response, But gains none making him even more angry.

Just when he was about to kick him. He feels a hand on his shoulder. Looking over, He sees the guy wearing hoyotoko mask.

Who speaks to him in a clam tone, "Don't waste it anymore, He will talk on his own soon, We got someone for the circus, Who is perfect to make him talk".

Throwing his hand off the shoulder logan looks at him, With defiance visible in his eyes, And in speaks with his face turning red due to anger.

"Get you hand off, Bitch or i will personally rip it off with my own hands. And listen to me, As i will say it last and only Time. I am not here to be ordered by you".

Jabbing his finger in the chest of hoyotoko, He looks at him in the eyes and spoke. " I am here for my own Goal, I didn't needed any one of you to catch them. But since you heard the glasses nerd. And followed his orders like a bitch, I don't want to hear shit form you. Especially when your hiding your face like a little bitch. And also fuck off form my face. Or i will change the target".

While Logan was at  hoyotoko face. Spouting his bullshit. Taegon and first responders guy is standing near little Daniel.

Watching him closely. Making sure he doesn't make any sudden moves

We see little Daniel looks over to see his friends all tied. With all of them looking back at him.

The friends looking at Daniel condition, They are shocked. With Zack feeling angry and helpless.

Thinking of a way, He  is the first one to speak mocking them all. " You all caught us, by threatening us. Why don't you untie us, see how we beat you all".

This attempt to taunt them. Is a bit successful, As all the eyes are on zack now. Seeing this work.

The others also join. With jace begin the smartest one adds salt to taegon wounds.

Jace speaks " We all know, Without the plan you all would have failed, miserably Zack  easily knocked him out. While he was injured. Vasco and i were ambushed, While you used zoe and Us,  to threaten jay , vin , mary and crystal.  Like jeez talk about begin close really close to failure, Just to be saved by the luck".