chapter 09 fake loves (end) and stalker arc

Story starts here.

"Hey are you ok?" Asked little Dainel

"I am fine just wondering who is cursing me". Replied system using big Dainel body.

As they both work in convince store. As the next day as little Dainel using big body goes to school. Seeing yui next to Zoe.

As he approachs yui saying nice pencil box. As they both starts talking as then. As Zoe is getting jealous.

At lunchtime:

As jinhoo duke and Dainel goes to get lunch and sit. Zack approaches Dainel saying. " You got guts calling me gay in fornt of Mira. I should have killed you. Right then and their". As Zack is promising to kill Dainel.

Suddenly in cafeteria Mira comes. She sees Dainel and Zack together. She goes to them saying to Zack "Are you fighting again".

As then Zack respond saying no. He was just having a fantastic talk with Dainel. As then Dainel also says "yes".

System which was watching it all asks dainel for the control. As Dainel gives him the big body control. Jinhoo who was sitting beside him Sees Dainel shift in body movement. He is confused about Dainel suddenly changing his personality.

As then system using big Dainel body says " Zack was talking how Pretty Mira looked today as he was saying I could watch you all my life". As they both blush.

System seeing his attack worked he goes for one more. As he says " You both must look like a great couple". This words caused Zack's imagination to run wild. As Mira is a blushing strom. Seeing this reaction form both system is satisfied.

As they are done eating. System gives control back to Dainel. As then after School.

Little Dainel and big Dainel both are working at convince store. As then big Dainel says he's is gonna take a walk as he is bored. Telling little Dainel to watch store.

As big Dainel leave after a while yui with a strange man walks. In the store little Dainel seeing this thinks 'they might be brother's and sister'. As then they buy something that is not for brother and sister. As yui seeing little Dainel looking at her.

She says " what are you looking at you pig". As little Dainel thinks that 'is she the same yui form the morning or she might be her twin'. As Dainel who was in love trys with all possibilities to deny. That she is yui.

As then the guy with her gets impatient. Saying " Pig you ignoring me ". As he goes for a slap but little Dainel doges.

As the guy with yui is embarrassed. Seeing a little fat man dodge his slap. Is not too good for his ego. As he screams saying " You stupid pig faced jerk. I was just going easy on and your still ignoring me" As he goes to punch him

Little Dainel who was day dreaming of all the possibilities to deny yui. Being a girl like this. He is suddenly brought to reality. By loud sound as he sees he is getting hit and thinks. 'what did I do to get hit. Now".

As then that both hear a loud "HEY". Form the door of convince store. As the gangster gets annoyed who stopped him. As  they all look over seeing Zack standing at the door. As he says " Can you let him go. I owe him something".

As Zacks thinks to him self ' Does he always gets beat up like this. As the remembers the time when he beated him for no reason'.

As then yui boyfriend says " This is getting annoying as kids these days have no respect". As he says "Don't you not know me. I was the top of gian highschool". As then Zack sees the wallet. In the man arms. As he understands all things.

As then Zacks says " Yui you got a lot of nerve as you tried to give the same wallet to Dainel right". As then yui gets scared. And denies by saying " What are you talking about. Let's just leave form here". As then her boyfriend stops her. As tells Zack to explain more. As Zack tells him that all things he is wearing is the things she tried giving Daniel the hot guy in our class. But he denied not taking anything's form her.

As then the guy is pissed on yui. But she denies by saying that Zacks also likes her .

As then Zack thinks ' bitch. Mira is more pretty'.

As then guy tells yui  to shut up. As he punches. And kicks her saying " You meet the guys who give you money behind my back. As you get sponsored by them. You ungrateful bitch".

As then Zack stops him saying " You and her both are trash. And what kind of man are you hitting a defenseless girl".

As then the guy hearing Zacks words. Says " Trash huh?. Why don't you come here I will tell you what kind of man I am. Cone here I will not hit you". As he slowly moves towards Zack. As he punch. But his hand is easily caught by Zack. As he bluffs by saying next one is real. But is still caught by Zack using one hand.

As Zack was getting bored and annoyed. As then he tells yui " Don't say anything to Mira about today. I will help you solve him". Huh you ignoring me. As he goes for another shot.

But Zacks jabs him. As his glasses are broken. He is suprised cause he did not see Zack move. As he says " don't you know who I am". Zacks says " don't know and don't Care". As Zack easily beat him.

Little Dainel who was standing on the side lines seeing. Zack Punch they guy little Dainel remembers Zacks movements. As then Zack turns his whole body as all the turning force is used to increase the speed of the punch. Left hook as the guy was knocked out.

As little Dainel understood how the movements of hook and jab.

As then Zack says " Their is a saying in Korea never hit a girl with your penis". As both Little Daniel and yui sweat drop correcting Zack in their heads. ' It's flowers not penis'.

As then Zack turns his attention to little Dainel and says " Sorry for hitting you before. If you like you can hit me once as if you like. But you deserve it as you were sticking to Mira".

As they all hear Zacks voice coming form the store doors saying "never hit line ". As they see big Dainel with camera. As little Dainel and yui can swear they heard Zacks veins pop. As Zack says dangerously " Oye delete this or I delete you form this world. You annoying ducker". As then big Dainel says " Make me hitting girls with penis".

As then yui and little Daniel stops both of them form fighting. As yui apologize to big Dainel for trying to two time him. As big Dainel says " I believe in you that next time you will not do something like this". As yui promise's. As they all leave.

System using big body turns to little Dainel and says. " I am sorry for you. But I already told you about her. So don't worry Theirs plenty of fish in the sea. You will find someone who likes you. Just don't give up hope". As they both continue working.

As then we cut to Vasco working out. As he is bench pressing. His ears starts to itch. As then people around him say "are you sick. You can easily Handle this much weight". But how can they know that his ears are itching.

Now Zoe who was doing paprika does not know that she is being stalked. As she receives moon balloons. She thinks she is not losing Dainel to yui. But she does not know the danger that's upon her.

Zack  " Delete that video".
Dainel " Make me if you try anything funny I swear I will upload this on my pacebook profile"

Story ends here next