chapter 37 : THE Answer And Gravedigging

Recap : During last chapter jiyoung got his mind cleared of the meds effects. Which made him able to notice the difference and recognize, That system is not GitaeKim. Now we take that form this point.

Nightmare = System
Confused anywhere ask me in the comments

Story starts here.

Jiyoung words dropped a bomb for both system and Jake.

For jake he finally got to know his brother name.

For system he also got to find out the name.

Shocking them both. But jiyoung begin the genius, continues to drop even more juicy and shocking info.

Jiyoung park " The moment you copied my mirror technique, I recognized it. That you were not gitae, He always chased his father's shadow. He wanted to be like him, But he failed to be like him. Which pushed him to become what he IS".

The room which was filled with noises of fighting and flickering lights. Is now dead silent.

The words of jiyoung were seemed to sent in the every corner of the room, The words gave new information.

His words raised Many new questions. But both jake and system dared not speak.

The reason begin, Jiyoung condition both of them don't know when will the seizures will be back. So both waited to gather as much new info form jiyoung.

Jiyoung continued, His words carrying a nostalgic tone " So the moment he realized, He can't be like garp. That broke him , A son chased the back of his father for most of his life. Only to realize that he is lacking the talent. To become like him. Will break any man".

" Years of blood , sweat , efforts. Going through the extremes. And The Will to keep going through it. You endured it all only to find that you don't have the talent to be like him, That realization alone can even break the ones with strongest wills".

"He broke that day, The day where he truly inherited, Garpyoung s Dark Side. After he left we don't know what kind of life he lived. So the day he returned, He was not the same kid who left that day, He returned after embracing and taking his dark side to a new lev..".

Jiyoung words are interrupted by the sudden voice and phanting of Alexander hwang. System felt that this moment. He should kill the guy for making his entrance at such time.

Jiyoung is the first one to speak "Hey who's the chubby little fucker, Don't you know its bad manners to cut you elders words".

Hwang phanting like his lungs will come out. Didn't heard jiyoung and he spoke "Allied in trouble".

Jiyoung is the one to respond again. "What alley in trouble. Hey are you okay did you hit your head. Their is no alley here. So how can be it in trouble".

Jiyoung response leaves jake feeling embarrassed and system on the verge of laughing. But controlling himself.

He lets Jake correct his uncle "Uhh uncle it's allied and i am part of the group".

Hearing his nephew response jiyoung looks at him dead in the eyes and  speaks " Whoever named it has a bad naming sense, You better stay far away form such man".

Ignoring his uncle remarks about his crew. Jakd turns toward Alexander hwang asking him. The situation and whats going on.

Hwang hearing his question responds " ahh yes allied is in trouble, we are begin pushed back".

Jake hearing this asked "How Many people are their. Did the first affiliate got backup". Hwang's next response left jake ,  shocked and jiyoung curious.