chapter 03 school fight and frist encounter with Vasco.

STORY starts

As I see Crystal. In store I think to my self according to plot she would have not been here now. Is this due to my existence. That plot is moving Fast. As fat dainel is drowning in her beauty. I ask her "welcome what would you like to buy". As she goes and gets the things. I snap Daniel out of his stupor. And tell him.

" Hey wake up we got 4 more hours to go keep your focus do not stare at girls.as he stares back at. "Then he asks what was the quest reward". Not now I say.

As for the reward I am also confused. And surprised this will help fatty alot. But giving him this can help him. But now is not the time for to claim the reward.

QUEST LEVEL (EASY+)
QUEST STARTS
DO 10 PUSHUP (20/20)
DO 10 SITUPS(20/20)
DO 10 SQUATS(20/20)
DO A 100 METER RUN(200/200)
QUEST REWARD STATUS SCREEN

REWARD A (Cooking skills lvl 7)

SYSTEM
NAME: DAINEL PARK FAT BODY
STATS
STRENGTH : E
SPEED : E
VITALITY : E+
INTELLIGENCE : A
ENDURANCE : E

As I see the reward . Dainel asks me about skills with some hope of me explaining him. So I explain " You can each skills as level like (1 to 10). Form 1 beginner and 10 being a very good chef. You can say if you open restaurant. The food you cook might be compared to a top chef on your level 7 skill". As I explain . He looks at me asks what can it help me with. Well your almost comparable to a five star chef. So if you cook you can get good remarks.

Anyway shift is almost over. I am leaving for school you go home after your done. As I leave I see owner coming back. I said hello and tell him I am going to school.

As I leave dainel shift is also over we both got paid. And leave for school as I give control over to Dainel. As he head to school nearing the classroom.

He hears Zack and his lackey's bad mouthing his fat body. As he ignores them. And go to his seat as Zack is enjoying his Parise. Mira says that Zack is to violent. As the other girl tell her about Zacks boxing achievements.

Zacks stars floating and as Zack lackey starts bad mouthing Daniels mother.
As Dainel remembers how his mother helped her always. As then everyone in room feels. A strange pressure and heard dainel say.

". As Dainel calmly says "let's not bad mouth the mother". As everyone in classroom eyes widen.

As Zack kicks the table and says " Hey transfer student your getting on my nerves. Thing you hot stuff just cause we ignored you". As he gets up and get close to Dainel. Out side transfer student. As Dainel calmly gets up and goes without saying anything. Zack starts throwing random jabs. Saying "what happened dainel. Is my fists are too fast for you to see. Or are you just backing out huh. Where did all that guts go that you had before huh". As everyone one in School come to the of classroom after hearing about Zack and Dainel fight. Seeing such a big crowd Zack thought of beating dainel in fornt of everyone will increase his reputation.

As he goes to Puch dainel. Jay garbs his arm. Seeing jay grab him arm strongly. He thinks ' this fu***r was he always this strong'. Thinks Zack. As he forcefully gets his arm fee form jay.
And goes to Punch dainel . As he is about to Punch dainel hears a ding.

Quest active
Beat Zack
Reward. Random fighting style rank(???)
Punishment: Embarrassment in fornt of all school

As Dainel hears this he dodges out the way of the punch. He is suprised that he moved out of the way of the punch. As he thinks what happened he hears in his head system say. "Did you forget that this is not the fat body. This body is enough to beat everyone in this school".

As he remembers as he dodges more punches form Zack. He hears student mocking Zack. For not being able to hit Dainel. As Zack anger reaches peak.seeing Mira watching him . He forcefully clams him self down and thinks .' This guy knows about fighting and he is reading all my moves.but what will you do when I use a faint'. As Zack does a faint Punch he finds his fist grabbed by Dainel. As he struggles to free his hand form dainel grip. DAINEL hears people around saying praising him. As he hears system say . "Punch him in the solar plexus. As that knocks out the air form lungs. And making the guy defenseless for next blows". As he does hit Him .

People around him starts saying happy things about him like. He hates fighting. Look at him he is soo cool. But Dainel is not listening to all he looks at his hand thinking. He successfully hit someone. Then he hears system saying.

Congratulations for completing the quest.
Accept reward (y/n)
Random fighting style (???)

As Dainel sees the quest reward he asks. "What will happen If I accept the reward now?". System replies " the reward is like a roulette it will be like a luck game . You can get a powerful or a weak style depending on your luck. Do you understand Danial". As system explains.

The news of zacks defeat with a single punch was spread in the whole school like fire. Many happy for Zack loss. While some thinking that they can also beat Zack.

SCHOOL ENDS.

As Dainel with his fat body is at store the owner asks where his other friend is he replies he was tired form school day . So he is resting and might come late. At the shop. And is resting at home as system explained. Today fight and that body being awake for for the whole day is not good let the Body rest. As people seeing dainel some giving his disgusted looks. While some judging him. He thinks to excerise As the time passes he see a similar face. The girl form tomorrow see her . In the store gives him some relief.

Jinhoo thinks to him self why did he get to this point. As he made his way to bathroom during the day. He saw jay beating Zack lackeys as they laid in the bathroom floor. he ran away form their. At night when he was sleeping he sees some calling him.

Seeing caller name . He instantly wakes up . Zacks lackey ask him to come to Thier place after telling him the location. Jinhoo after reaching that place. He was told to steal the battery charger form the grocery store. Where little Daniel works. Cause they have not seen big Dainel so they think he is not coming today.

As jinhoo enters. He sees little Daniel seeing him makes him think that he and little Daniel are the same. As both are seeing each other. Jinhoo breaks the silence by asking "where are the chargers". As Dainel tells him he makes run right after picking up.
As he trips and fall. Zack lackey's approach dainel and jinhoo.

As they took dainel and jinhoo in an alley giving them choice to fight for Thier amusement and giving him a chance to jinhoo. Getting out of being a groupher. As jinhoo starts fighting without hesitation. As they all hear someone speaking loudly. "Stop It "

As Zack lackeys see behind they see vaso the leader of burn knuckle. After beating Zack lackeys . He approachs little Daniel and jinhoo. As jinhoo calls his name.

Vasco says "you know me same school". Jinhoo replays that he is in fashion department. As vaso ask him

The new transfer student in your department that beat Zack lee. Yes says Jin hoo. As Vasco says "Tell that transfer student to not get full of him self I will beat him". As Vasco leaves little Daniel and jinhoo sit together talking about Thier life experience. As Daniel hears another ding

QUEST LEVEL (medium)
QUEST STARTS
DO 50 PUSHUP (00/50)
DO 50 SITUPS(00/50)
DO 50 SQUATS(00/50)
DO A 500 METER RUN(00/500m)
QUEST REWARD Full recovery and skill intimidation.

As Dainel sits Thier after seeing that.

The story ends