chapter 33 : The surprises

Recap : Little Daniel who had taken care of all thr threat's, And was about to rescue his friends, But was ambushed by the kojima brothers.  After a bit of talking he soon realizes that he can't talk out of this situation. Getting ready , For the battle that is about to happen.

Story starts here :

Kojima brothers Dashed toward little Daniel, One goes for a flying knee and other goes for a tackle.

Little Daniel has all the tools which are needed  to easily defeat them. But the tool he currently lacks os experience, While he does have alot of experience in 1v1 fights.

He lacks the knowledge of group fights, Especially when it's a 1 V 2, And kojima brothers are known for their team work.

Their moves are perfectly synchronised with each other.

Little Daniel blocked the knee and Aims his knee at the guy who is tackling him.

Shigeaki is known for his grappling kudo. And has great experience in fights. Seeing little Daniel aiming a knee at his face.

He smiles at this action. And criticizes little Daniel.

Shigeaki speaks in Japanese " Great reflexes, Almost perfect judgment and great durability. Young one your  one of the strongest in gen 2. But if you think this is enough to defeat us, Then your wrong".

Shigeaki who was tackling, swings his head to the left to avoid the knee. And Changes his aim to his leg which is on the ground.

Grabbing little Daniel by the leg. And pulling him throwing him off balance.

Giving a large Opening to Hiroaki, who was in the air bring his leg down, stomping  on little Daniel chest. Smashing him on ground.

Grunting in pain little Daniel. Aims at Hiroaki leg which was on his chest. Punching with his Right hand. Aiming at his knee to damage his opponent.

Shigeaki who was holding little Daniel leg.  Sees this attempt of him. He pulls him and drags him on the floor. Taking multiple steps back and dragging little Daniel.

On the ground Shigeaki turns around and goes to throw little Daniel over the shoulder. By the leg.

Shigeaki puts his leg over shoulder, Wanting to smash him face first on the ground. Little Daniel kicks with his right leg on the spine of Shigeaki.

Which causes the grip on his left leg to lossen. Shaking his leg out his grip quickly. Little Daniel rolls away form Shigeaki. Trying to quickly get back on his feet.

But he is not given enough time. And is rushed once again. This time he is double punched in the stomach. By both guys.

While little Daniel was begin double teamed by the 2 old gen 0. We see yui who had just released all the group.

Rubbing thier wrists to get a bit of blood flowing. In thier hands. Getting a bit of relief. All look over to see little Daniel. Getting overwhelmed.

Zack, jay , vasco wants to rush to help him. But all are stopped. By vin as he stands between them.

Zack looks at vin who stands between them and helping little Daniel. Getting impatient he speaks in bit of hurried tone "Vin out of the way now. I need to help him".

But vin doesn't budge as his eyes are locked on the brothers who are giving little Daniel no chance to get his footing and counter them.

Vasco also steps up and puts a hand on vin shoulder. As he was about to speak something but is interrupted by vin.