The "Special" Cafe

**Tw: gets a bit sexual
**shortER chapter...sorry:(
Charlie:

It's been another week, which means another match down. Nick and his team have officially made it to the semifinals and I couldn't be more excited for them. But for every bit of excitement, there's a shit ton of nervousness that follows.
Their next match is against Ireland which usually goes either way. During the friendlies earlier this year, they won a match and loss the other, so I'm not sure if anyone really knows what to expect at this point. The worst part for everyone else is that we all have to wait another three days to find out whether we move on in the tournament or just play for third, either way....we're not going home for at least another two weeks, and that's the worst part for me. But for now, I'm waiting on tori and Ollie to come to my hotel from the airport. Both Ollie and I convinced her to fly back to Paris and stay until the tournament is over. I'm trying to get the rest to join us once again, but Tara and Darcy need babysitters, Tao and Elle are trying to plan their wedding, and Sarah and Nick still haven't really talked. I'm not sure about Sarah, but I know the rest will be on board once they realize Issac and his partner have decided to make a pit stop here in Paris next week.

When I get a text from Tori, I stand outside of my room, waiting for my two siblings to arrive. "Hi, kiddo" I say as Ollie walks up to me with a side hug before going into the room. Tori follows in as I close the door behind us.
" oh my god Charlie, you've gotta let me talk to Nick. Me and my mates were scared for our lives that last match! Everyone else thought they were out, but I knew that Nick and sai always come in clutch!!!" He says, with so much excitement as he unpacks some of his things. I smile at the fact that Ollie is probably Nick's biggest fan...besides me of course, but I look at the clock before giving a response "I'm pretty sure they're training right now, but I can call him later"

I help tori and Oliver finish unpacking before we all go down for a nap. Mine lasts for about two hours until I have to quickly get up and attend to my crying baby. "Hi sweet girl" I say, taking her out of her cot. She's only eaten once today and it's past 2pm, so I knew she'd be hungry soon.
I go into the bathroom, the only closed place in the room and start feeding Ro.
It always takes her a minute to suckle and latch on, but it takes her even longer to get a burp out. I pick out a show on my phone for some entertainment, but maybe five minutes in I get a FaceTime call from Nick.
"Oh-...hi..." I say a bit flushed from Nick being shirtless and shorts sitting below his v-line "hi!!?! You alright" "mhmm" I nod, but I guess he noticed the red in my cheeks and started smirking to himself "please shut up" "I haven't even said anything" "stop smirking at me....and put a fucking shirt on" "you seem to like me without one..." "well I don't" "yeah, I can tell by the blush...and the fact that you're hiding out in the bathroom" "I'm in the bathroom actually...trying to burp your daughter" I say, showing Nick that Ro's propped up, on her tummy against my lap as I pat her back. "So you've been trying to flirt with me in front of our daughter?!?" He says and I scoff "I'm gonna hang up on you!!" "Ok wait- I actually have a question" "mhmm" "hypothetically....if I were able to go to the cafe down the street, would you meet me there....like in an hour" "are you about to sneak out for me" "no...for me, I'm dying over here" "and what would me being there do to help you" I ask, tilting my head at him through the camera "I don't care what we do, I just want to see you...in person" "that's sweet, but I don't want you to get in trouble" "I won't, we're allowed to go out because the espresso machines here are broken" "ok, but tori and Ollie are here now, he'll be pissed if I don't bring him" "char, I don't care who you bring as long as you're included" "okayyy, I'll be there" I say, and he smiles at me before letting me know that he's gonna take a shower.
I hang up and leave the bathroom with Rome in my arms as I still try to burp her. "Ughh, thank god" tori groans as she gets up heading to the bathroom "sorry, you could've knocked" "I heard nicks voice...that's all I really needed to know that I didn't want to get any closer to that door" "my god tori, it wasn't like that!! I was feeding Ro and just talking to him....by the way, we're going to a cafe so get ready" "I think we've been to all the cafes in Paris already" "this one's special though" I smile at tori who rolls her eyes as she disappears into the bathroom. I turn around, going to wake Ollie up "and stop burping her like that, hold her upright so she's looking over your shoulder" tori says before shutting the door again. I readjust her as I make my second attempt to wake up Ollie, but as I shake him, Rome lets out a burp so loud that it left me in shock, Ollie woke up, and Tori yelled "told ya" from the bathroom. I smile at the fact that a burp that loud came out of my 3 week old, but it goes away when she starts to cry. I realize that she was crying because she scared herself, and I couldn't help but start to smile again "it was loud, huh!?!" I say, rubbing circles on her back as I bounce her up and down, trying my best to calm her. "Your papa would be proud of you for that one" I say, still walking around the room, just to make sure that she's ok before I set her down to get ready to go out.
Tori, Ollie, and I take turns in the bathroom, freshening up before we're ready and start the walk to the near cafe.
It doesn't take us long at all to spot the cafe, but as we walk up from the left side, Nick walks up from the other, and Ollie is the first to spot him. "Wait...that's Nick" he says, looking back at me and I just smile, even when I feel Tori's eyes on me "special, huh?!" She asks, using my words from earlier "very!!"
Nick and Ollie greet each other with their weird little handshake, tori goes with a hug, and so do I...just added with a kiss before we all go in.
We got in line to order some pastries and drinks, only sitting down once our food came out. As soon as we got to a table, Ollie didn't waste any time, immediately talking to Nick about rugby. Their conversation seems as if it was going to last forever since they were both so in to it, but I didn't mind because it gave me a chance to talk to tori.

"What are you guys gonna do with all your free time once this is up?!?" Tori asks "I don't even know, I just want sleep but I bet we'll have our hands full with that one" I say, nodding over to Rome who's in Nick's arms. "Yea, Blake didn't sleep a full night until she was almost two....I love her, but craziest two years of my life!!" She says and I sigh "I can't do two more years of this, like I'm living off of espresso shots." "It gets easier, but I don't believe it for a minute that you two are stopping at one kid" "I mean....everybody needs a friend....maybe a few!!" I shrug "I don't mind, makes me feel less guilty over not giving Blake a sibling" "she never mentions it though, does she!?!" "No because she doesn't ever get lonely, like she can entertain herself for hours, and then of course we've got Michael who'll be chasing around his great grandkids at 80." We both giggle because we know it's true "that's good...but you know what would be even better?!?.....moving down by me" "Or, you can move" tori suggests and i tilt my head sideways at her, she knows exactly why that isn't an option "obviously not now, but you know, when he retires" "yea, as if that's happening anytime soon" "ughhh, guess I'll just be by myself for the next 20 million years" i sigh out as tori pats her hand against my shoulder!