Arrival

A/N: there is a bit of sexual talk and slight smut(there will be another warning when that part comes up) so I AM NOT SEXUALIZING THE ACTORS AND NEVER WILL, SOLELY BASED ON ALICE'S CHARACTERS

3 days later

Charlie:

      Today, Nick and I leave for our baby moon / last trip before the baby comes / my Christmas present. I'm not really sure what to call it
       We're on the way to the airport right now. I always get anxious about these sort of things, so Nick knows to just get everything prepared himself. The only thing that he can't really help with though, is TSA, that shit has got to be the scariest thing I've been through to this day.
        It's already been an hour and we're still in this Uber. I'm starting to get antsy because I'm so worried we're gonna miss our flight. "Baby, I think we should've left earlier" I whisper over to Nick "Char, we still have 3 hours left until boarding, we'll be fine" he reassures me as I lay my head on his shoulder.
        After another 30 minutes we finally made it to the airport, getting out and grabbing our bags. "Nick, just let me carry one" "baby, it's ok, they're heavy" he protests "please, you can't carry all of them and still let me hold your hand" I say with doe eyes "ok fine, just the carry on though" he groans "I have a hate/love relationship with your doe eyes char" I just smile at him and grab his hand.
        We've made it through most of security and checks, but now it's time for TSA. I strengthen my grip on Nicks hand and I know that he's noticed because of the three taps and three rubs he gave me. We get in line, and surprisingly it wasn't too busy for a 6am flight. I start mentally preparing myself for the yelling and intensity, but before I know it, it's my turn. I look back at Nick and he just smiles. The lady working patted me down and was a little rough on my stomach, Nick definitely noticed but I gave him a sign that I was fine. I was done, next was Nick. He went through with the same lady and everything was fine. I grab Nicks hand and he takes the carry on this time as our suitcases are being packed on the plane. "I didn't like that lady" Nick blurts out "why, she wasn't super aggressive and loud" "ermm no, she was way too aggressive around your stomach, I didn't like it" I chuckle at his frowned up face and protectiveness "Nick it's ok, I'm ok! Plus, how was she supposed to know" "I don't care, she should read minds or something" we both laugh at how ridiculous he's being at this point.
       We realize that we have an hour before our boarding time so we stop for some overpriced airport breakfast. I got a breakfast sandwich and Nick got a parfait. We found a place to sit but when we actually get settled, and start eating, I feel tears coming out of my eyes. I tried to hide them but the sniffles have me away "ch-char, what's wrong" Nick looks at me concerned. "I-I don't really like it" I say frowning down at my sandwich "you mean your sandwich, baby you don't have to eat it" I cover my face with my hands because I'm so embarrassed, it's not even me, just the hormones. "Char do you want the yogurt love" I just nod my head with face still in my hands until suddenly I'm in the air, and then back down on nick's lap now. "Nick, people are gonna stare" I whine out "and?? Come on, eat up" I smile and then actually eat as Nick kisses the tears off of my face.
       When we were done with breakfast, we started making our way to the terminal. Luckily, as soon as we walked up, it was boarding time so there was no wait.
       We found our seats on the plane, Nick takes the window seat, and I've got the aisle. It takes a little while for takeoff to happen, but when it does, Nick grabs my hand and squeezes until the plane is steady.
        We're on the plane for a little over 3 hours until it's time to land a nick grabs my hand again. I'm not sure if it's for his comfort or mine at this point, either way, I don't mind. I can feel when we've stopped and the flight attendant goes on the intercom and tells us that we're free to exit the plane. Nick grabs our carryon and my hand. I rush into the aisle when there is a small gap to squeeze in. Nick navigates the way off the plane and through the airport until we're settled in a taxi. "It's so pretty here" I blurt out while looking out the window "you're prettier" "shut up" I say turning to look at the smirk on his face. We enjoy the rest of the ride in a comfortable silence besides the shutter sounds of Nick's camera.
         The driver pulls into the driveway of a beautiful beach house. "Wait, is this where we're staying" I begin and Nick nods "I thought we would be in some hotel, oh my god nick" "c'mon if you want to see inside" he says giving me the money to pay the driver and then getting our bags.
        I'm first to walk into the white brick house that has gold accents all around. I wait at the door for Nick to put the bags down so that we can tour the house together. It's a one story house with two bedrooms and three bathrooms, huge kitchen and living room, and a small game room. In the garden there are plants everywhere along with a pool. After exploring the house, Nick and I head to the master room to unpack most of our things.
         I flop down onto the bed while Nick does his final drawer. " I'm so tired" I whine out  as Nick lays down beside me, his hand on my stomach "you don't want to walk around Greece" he questions "I do, just not now. It's only 2:00, we can go later yeah" he nods in agreement and I adjust myself nuzzling my face into his neck "thank you for this" I mumble "anything for you baby" he says kissing my forehead before we're both asleep.