Valentine's Day pt.2

Charlie:

    After our...activities... that took place in the nursery, Nick took care of me as always. We napped, took a bath, and now we're in the kitchen, deciding what's for lunch.
    "We should do something light if we're gonna make dinner and dessert together later, yea" Nick asks me and I nod my head as I take a seat at the island. "Any request" "you already know what I want babe, but somebody wants to be a party pooper" I say while scrolling on my phone. Nick takes a deep breath "baby...you can have two pickles -" my smile gets big "but if and only if you finish the actual meal that I make you" he's so stern about it so I know that he's serious "ok, got it" i say still smiling.
   "So, watcha making me" I ask making my way to the stove where Nick is at. My arms wrapped around Nick as he stirred whatever was in the pan. "Jacket potatoes...still one of your comfort foods, yeah?" My arms wrap around his waist even tighter "you must love me a lot or something" I say, causing Nick to turn around in my arms as his land on my hips. "Yeah, maybe a little bit" he says with a shrug and smirk. I scoff "that's too bad. I had a gift for you, but maybe I should give it to someone else" I say pulling away, but he pulls me right back into him. "So, when do I get to see this gift of mine" he smirks "mmm...after dinner" I smile already knowing what his response will be. Nick's jaw drops " that's like-" he glances at the clock "8 whole hours. And you couldn't even wait 40 minutes" he groans "it'll be worth it...I hope...ughh you've got me all nervous now" I groan this time but lean against his shoulder as I do so. Nick's arms wrap around my back "I'll love whatever it is" "even if it's a pickle" I Loft my head up and smile at him. Nick chuckles "gosh char, you and these pickles" I laugh before leaning up to kiss his soft lips.
    Our kiss lasted for a bit before we were rudely interrupted by the oven beeping. I pulled away allowing Nick to get the potatoes "go sit, I'll bring them to you" he says grabbing mitts as I grab cups and silverware before heading to the table.

    When Nick comes over, I put my phone away as he places potatoes, beans, cheese, sour cream, and onions on the table. He walks back into the kitchen to grab us drinks  before he takes a seat across from me. "What do you want on yours char?!" He asks me "Nick I can do my own, it's fine" "I know but I wanna do it for you" he smiles at me and I reciprocate it. I grab a plate and a potato "ok, I'll do yours then, what would you like" I ask still smiling as Nick is now laughing. "You're such a weirdo" he says

    Nick makes my plate and I make his. Sooner than later, we actually start eating.
    Our conversations are random as hell, which is normal and actually quite entertaining, never know what you'll get.
     "So, you know how I'm off tomorrow too, anything you wanna do" Nick asks me while taking another bite "oh shit" I blurt out when I realize "I have my 4 month check up at 10. You don't have to come or anything, I know it's not-" my head was looking down at my plate so I didn't notice Nick get out of his seat and make his way over to me until his hands were on my face, and his lips met mine. I was in shock, but eventually kissed him back until he pulled away. "Char, I would  love to go. Honestly not sure if there's a better way to spend it. I'll get to be with you and see little bean" he says rubbing my stomach. I smile "is that their name from now on...little bean" "yes, or just bean" "that's very English of you" I say taking my thumb and wiping away the crumbs around his mouth "mon petit haricot" (my little bean in French...I think) My jaw drops "already showing favorites I see. You don't even speak to me in French anymore" "you know the rules" he stands up from the squat he was in as I whine out "I haven't spoken in Spanish in years. I'm not even as fluent as you are in French" "that's funny, because whenever you're mad, you'll curse me out in Spanish" he says walking away to the kitchen "not true" " nah I'm pretty sure I still get flashbacks" he smirks over at me "you're so dramatic" "I'm half French mon amour" "OH MY GOD, LEAVE ME ALONNEE" I lay my head down on the table, mostly to hide the blush on my face. "You're such a tease and that was so uncalled for" I say but it's muffled as I spoke into my arms "I was just trying to be sweet" he says as I hear his footsteps get closer.
     I felt my blush go down, so I looked up from my arms to see Nick stride there with pickles and ranch. My eyes go wide and so does my smile as I stand up to take the bowls from him. "Eres un dolor en mi trasero pero te amo mucho" (You're a pain in my ass but I love you so much) I say and there's an immediate blush on Nick's face. I feel accomplished as I walk to the living room. "W-wait, what was the first part? You said "but I love you so much" but what was the first part" he sounds puzzled as he follows me to the couch. "And I thought you weren't fluent. Sounded pretty good to me" Nick says as he plops down next to me on the couch. I look over at him and smirk as I go to eat my pickles. " wait" Nick shouts out, scaring me that I dropped my pickle back into the bowl " sorry, I just wanted a kiss before you have pickle breath" he smiles at me sympathetically before leaning in to leave a kiss....or a few until I desperately wanted my pickles.
    I pulled away and ate my pickles while cuddled up with Nick, watching "Tore"