Arrival pt.2 (just smut)

this is based on the CHARACTERS and NOT THE ACTUAL ACTORS.

A/N: this is the next part of the last chapter but it's just (heavy) smut so skip if you want it's not vital to the story(sorry in advance)!!!...continuation of actual Greece soon tho

Nick:

I actually went into the bathroom with my pajamas and turned the water on for a shower. I stripped down to my boxers but didn't get into the water because I was hoping and praying that Charlie would come after me. I wasn't too worried that he wouldn't because I knew how horny he was but I started to lose hope after 3 minutes past. until I heard the door knob move. That put an immediate smirk on my face.
The door was wide open, and there was Charlie, with the same big bulge and face full of embarrassment. "Hey" I say full on smiling now "fuck you" "I mean...only if you want" I say and seconds later his lips are on mine. I pick him up, wrapping his legs around my torso but still being mindful of his stomach. I quickly turn to shut the water from the shower off, and we're back on the bed.

I lay Charlie gently on his back and kiss down, from his neck to his waistline, stopping at each nipple, his weak points. "S-stop I-I'll cum" Charlie moans out pushing my hands away from his chest.

I move my hands to his shorts "Can I" I ask and he looks at me through his bottom lashes "please".

I take off his shorts, then his boxers, revealing his hard dick that stuck straight up. I didn't give any warning and just went in with a graze against his tip with my tongue, causing multiple moans and an arch in his back. "You're so hot char" I say blushing at the sight in front of me. I grabbed his cock in just barely one hand, and started sucking him off. It was moan after moan especially when I hummed, causing a vibration through char. "Fuck baby...I-I need you" he whines. I let go of him and kiss my way back to his lips, stopping there for a bit "you taste good huh" I ask smiling at his moans but Charlie pushes me on my back instead.

I know exactly where he's going with this so I take off my pants and boxers for him. He waste absolutely no time, skipping prep, and sits directly on me. "Oh shittt" I say grabbing his waist to assist. Once he sits all the way, his mouth forms an O and his head tilts back, I could've came right then.
I take his hips and move them back and forth trying to find his spot. "You're so big baby" he moans leaning down so we're chest to chest and I can feel his breath on my neck. As soon as he lays down, I feel it myself and hear it, i hit his spot "f-fuck don't stop" he says slamming on me even harder now. I whisper his name the best I can right now, reaching down his back, hands landing on those cheeks. Suddenly, I feel him clench around me and I know.."I'm gon-" he attempts to say but mid sentence, I feel a certain warmth on my stomach.
I prepare myself for the loss of contact I was about to endure until "keep going" char let out in a high pitch voice. I lifted into him a couple times causing even louder moans from the both of us . I kept going until I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach "fuck, b-baby look at me" I say knowing that it'll take everything out of him, but he does. He's got glowing skin, curls stuck to his forehead, and mouth partly open, still releasing moans "in me ". And that it was.
He immediately collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavy. I rolled us over to an angle that was easier to kiss and cuddle. "Fuck baby you feel so good" I say taking deep breaths in between. I continued to whisper truthful sweet nothings that I knew would make him feel good until he went to sleep. I wasn't far behind

A/N: also this is based on the CHARACTERS and NOT THE ACTUAL ACTORS.