Valentine's Day pt.1

Tw: smut (will be another warning when it starts)

Nick:

    I didn't set an alarm, but my body still woke up pretty early. I don't mind it because I'm so excited for today.
    I thought about getting up to make Char breakfast, but I didn't want to rob him of his favorite thing, waking up to me. I enjoy waking up with him too

    It was only 7:28 so I just decided to cuddle Charlie until he eventually woke up. I didn't realize it, but my hand fell into his soft, bed hair , massaging him awake.
    Char turned into my chest until I slouched down so we were face to face as I tucked his hair behind his ears."happy Valentine's Day love" I say just lying next to him for a while
    "You're so pretty" I whisper out and his smile peeks through, but his eyes still closed. " and your hair is so soft and smells like peaches, I just wanna eat it" his smile is even bigger now "you're so warm" with a kiss to the head "I can't believe you're mine, even 9 years later" I say just admiring everything about him.
   Charlie finally opens his eyes "I love you so much. I just want to have 20 kids and 40 dogs and 15 cats while we grow old together." Charlie adjusts himself as I laugh "20 kids is a lot of sex" "nothing new" "uhh that's just cause you can't get enough of me" I say smirking " says the guy who wants to go 15 every time" "guilty".

    We've sat in bed for almost an hour now and it feels great. I wish I could give him this everyday because I can see how happy he is. " I just wanna lay in bed with you all day" I sigh out "we should" "I've got plans" I say straight faced "ohh, what kind" he smiles up at me "we've gotta get up first" "oh- never mind" I laugh at the immediate rejection. " I think you'll like it. But we do actually have to get up and dressed for it" char groans once more, rolling onto me. I wrap him up in my arms before I get out of bed. I stand up and his legs immediately wrap around my waist while his head is on my shoulder as I walk us downstairs to start our day.

    We eventually took a shower and got dressed before I was able to convince Charlie to get in the car without me telling him any part of the plan. "Am I gonna cry" Charlie asks me as he puts his seatbelt on. I start the car and put my hand on it's designated spot on Charlie's thigh "ermm I don't know" "you're so helpful" he says unsatisfied and I glance over at him with a smirk.
     We listened and sung along to a playlist that Charlie made for us a while back. "I love how we continue to add songs to our playlist" I say, now holding char's hand. "I know. Maybe we can make one for our little bean" "that would be cute. Her growing up with songs picked by us" I say smiling as I picture it "her?!?" "Oh yea, I've been having dreams about what they'll be" "umm, why haven't I heard about this" Charlie says, sounding taken aback. I chuckle to myself "because I don't wanna be wrong" "oh my god, you're so weird". We laugh at my "fear" for a little before Charlie questions me. "What do want them to be" I sigh as I think about it "I do really want a girl. You'd be a cute girl dad" "what if she doesn't wanna play rugby" "disowned" I say, no hesitation "Nick!!" he yells out at me "you can't say that" "whoever plays is automatically my favorite" I smile over at Charlie, obviously joking. "You're not supposed to have favorites Nick" he says trying to contain his laughter.

   3 songs later, we pull into the parking lot for ikea and I can feel how confused he is. I park the car "alright, c'mon" I say trying to hide my smirk "w-wait...ikea" "that's where we are yeah" I say grabbing his hand as we walk towards the door "I have many questions" "you'll know soon" I say bringing his hand up to meet my lips.
    We walk through the doors and I lead us to the customer service line. Thankfully, it wasn't long at all and we were helped right away. "Hi, I'm here for a pick up order, Nicholas Nelson" "um yea, so just to review that-" I quickly cover Charlie's ears before the worker says what the gift is. She goes over my order and I confirm everything.
     They get two workers to help put the gift in my car. It was covered up, so Charlie was still left in the dark about it. "Nickk, what is it , I've waited so long" "40 minutes is long?!" I ask as we watch them lift the box into my boot/trunk "very" he sighs leaning his head on my shoulder. "Just the ride home left" "are you kidding me" Charlie says looking up at me, not looking too happy. I probably should've thought about how he's not the biggest fan of surprises.
    The ride home was not quiet at all. Charlie asking 10 million different questions, and me trying to drown him out with music. "Nick, answer meeee" he whines out. I tease him and continue to sing the lyrics in his face "fuck's sake" he groans out quietly. I start to feel a little bad "I love you" I say loud enough to hear over the music. He looks at me with an angry frown. I continue to sing