Ollie pt.2

***another longer chapter (4604 words)
***TW: throw up/ sick  &. Mentions of Charlie's past...little to no detail though

Charlie:

    I woke up to a weird taste in my mouth, not really sure what was going on.
    In two seconds later, when I came back into my senses, I got up as fast as I could to run to the bathroom before realizing the door was closed. I tried to open it and knock, but my sick was already on the floor by then, and so was I.
    A few seconds later, I heard the door open but I wasn't able to look up. "Oh, love" Nick says sympathetically as he squats down. "Is it on you" he asks me and I just nod. His arms go under my armpits to help me up " sorry" I say quietly "no sorry's, we'll get it cleaned up".
     He walks me into the bathroom "can you take these off for me" Nick asks, pointing to my clothes as he starts the water for a bath. I take everything off except for my boxers as I still had to wait for the water. Nick walks back over to me "you feeling ok, just symptoms or something you ate?!" He asks as his arms wrap around my waist. My head plops down onto his shoulder " I don't know but it hurts" "what does love?!" I pull away to show Nick as I put my hand on my lower stomach, under my bump. " Ok, let's take a bath first and try to eat something. If that doesn't work, we'll call ok" he suggests and I nod my head.
    When the water is done, Nick stops it. I go to get in before Nick leaves "I'm gonna clean up and bring you some water. I'll check on you in a sec" he says as he closes the door but not all the way. I lean back against the tub and close my eyes, trying to relax through the pain.

    "Char....baby....Char" I hear while feeling Nick's soft hands on my arms. I open my eyes to look at Nick "there you are. You fell asleep" he points out "mmm" "k c'mon, I'll wash you up" Nick says as he grabs soap and my loofah. He starts with my upper body. "What time is it" I ask him "don't worry, Ollie won't be late" "are you?!" He smiles before answering "don't worry about that either" "nickk" I groan trying to grab the loofah "I can do it. they'll be be mad if you're late". He pulls his hand back while keeping the loofah "they'll be fine baby, don't worry about them" Nick says, leaving a kiss on my forehead.
   Nick washed me up before helping me out of the tub and drying me off. I put on some other lounging clothes and make my way back into bed. "Are you still hurting" Nick asks me "not as much" "ok, I still want you to try and eat something" he says. I wasn't really in the mood to eat, but I could tell Nick was worried so I would for him.
   I sat in bed, waiting for Nick to come back, and once he did, my eyes went directly to the plate. He made me cucumber sandwiches. "I wasn't sure if you'd eat anything else and it's too early for pickles" "this is good, thank you"
    I ate 2 out of four slices as Nick watched me and our tv at the same time. I glanced at my phone quickly "Nick" "hmm" "you're already 20 minutes late even if you leave now" I say and he chuckles "you tryna kick me out or what" "No obviously not, I just don't want you to have consequences because of me" I say taking another bite "I'll take an extra rep to make sure you're okay, char" Nick says and I lay my head on his shoulder as I finish the rest of my sandwiches.

     When I was done, I told Nick I was feeling better because I really was. He did practically interrogate me until he was satisfied with my answers. I promised to text him throughout the day before hugging and kissing him goodbye.
     After I watched Nick leave, I went back upstairs to wake up Ollie for school.
    "Ollie c'mon" I say shaking his shoulders. He groans and stretches his arms, but without opening his eyes. "Do you want some cereal" I ask rubbing the hair out of his face. He nods, finally opening his eyes "ok, I'll set it out for you while you get dressed. Up you get" i say before leaving the room.
    I went to the kitchen and got everything set out on the island that Ollie would need before making my way back up to check on him. "You all right" I ask, knocking on the door once I reach the upstairs guest bathroom. He doesn't verbally respond, but he does open the door to only then let out a response "Yup" "ok, breakfast is on the island. Help yourself while I get ready yeah?!" I say, ruffling his still undone hair.
    I head to my room once Ollie is settled. I want to go to work today even though I probably shouldn't, and I know that Nick wants me to rest, but I actually think I feel better when I move around.
    Getting dressed was quite easy as I had already taken a shower because of previous events. All I had to do was put on clothes, do hair, and brush my teeth. After that, I grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs.
     "Charlie, what if we just stay here, or do something else, not school" Ollie suggests. I walk over to where I can face him " I would but you know they're gonna call mum. I don't need her on my ass about it" Ollie groans and continues eating his bowl.
     When Ollie was done, I sent him to brush his teeth, do his hair, and pack his school bag while I made our lunches. We watched tv for the remaining time until we had to leave.
     Once we got in the car, I let Ollie play whatever music while on the way to his school. It took us about 35 minutes to get there. I haven't been back to Truman in so long that it felt weird.
      "Alright Ollie. Call or text me if you need anything. I'll be here to pick you up" I say as he hops out of my car " I don't need it, I'm going with my girl- I mean friend after school" "w-wait girlfriend?!?" I ask frantically, but Oliver quickly closes the door and runs off. I sat in shock for a couple of seconds until the car behind me was honking "ok,ok" I mumble to myself.
   I pull out of the line to find a secure parking spot just to send Ollie a text