Chapter ⁵⁸

The next day

The next day

" Baba zoo?"

" No Jay we are going somewhere else."

" You shay we see na!"

" I know baby but we'll go there tomorrow."

" Ji where are we going now then?"

" Gardens by the bay."

They were walking towards their room after visiting the pool, siya enjoyed sitting by the pool while Rajveer and Jay played in the water.

Yesterday after having food they enjoyed in the pool and had dinner. The family had a lazy morning today because everyone was tired so now it was almost 3 and they were going out.

" Siya wear your shoes okay? Comfortable ones. We need to walk around. "

" Hmm. "

" What happened love? Are you not well? We can cancel today too. Do you want to take a rest?"

" No! I'm a little lethargic. Nothing serious I do want to go out just like Jay " she said looking at her son who was walking in front of them.

" Tell me if you feel unwell okay?"

" Ji."

" Baba! Opennnn." Jay whined standing near the door.

" Patience baby. " Siya said.

" Come." Rajveer called as he opened the door.

" Jay go with baba he'll get you dressed and give you a shower."

" Okay mummy!"

Siya wore a white flower dress, her long hair neatly plated. By the time she was ready Rajveer and Jay walked out all dressed up.

Ranvijay was wearing a shirt with bear print along with brown shorts hand his shoes. Rajveer was dressed up in a plane white shirt and black pants.

" Let's go?"

" We are twinning!" Siya exclaimed.

" We are all thanks to Sharma!" Rajveer told and siya looked at him confused. What did Sharma ji have to do with him wearing white?

" Oh he called na now, that time he told me that the white shirt will look better than the black one." He told her.

" Divya didi was right. If Sharma bhaiya was a woman. These two would have had 5 kids till now." She muttered

" Huh? You said something?"

" Nahi ji. Let's go."

" Oh wait let me click your pictures first. Jay go stand with mummy."

" Rajveer ji-"

" Siya you know na I also like to take your pictures. Now smile. Plus it's our first trip with our dau- baby." Rajveer quickly corrected himself