Chapter ⁴¹

It was almost 9 pm , Siya sat by the  pool and her legs dipped in the water as she looked at her husband who was busy completing his laps

He usually did it to relax himself after a hectic day at work. Soon he swam towards her moving his body closer to her.

" Tired?"

" Hmm too much work."

" Is all the paper work ready?"

" Yeah, everything is done. " He said and circled his arms around her waist standing up in the water.

He bent to her height and moved his face closeer to hers, as he brushed his fingers on her lips and slowly placed his lips on hers. The couple were so lost in themselves that they failed to notice a naughty little boy who was standing by the door.

Ranvijay quickly undressed himself from his nightdress now only in his undies. He quickly ran towards the pool before his parents could notice and splashed in the water.

Rajveer and Siya quickly pulled away due to the sudden noice

" Cold!cold!cold!" The little boy yelled.

Rajveer rolled his eyes at his son and swam towards the boy. He picked up the boy in his arms and kept him on the pool deck.

" Mumma mumma!" The boy ran to his mother as he shivered. Siya quickly wrapped the towel that she had bought for her husband around the shivering little boy.

" Ranvijay did I not put you to bed? "

" M..e woke up." The boy said, his teeth chattering due to the cold.

" W..atwr c..old n..no w..arm."

" This is what happens to bad boys, haven't I warned you before to not jump in the pool without mama or baba's permission?" Rajveer asked his son in a stern voice and glared at him not liking the disobedience.

He quickly hid himself in his mother's embrace scared of his father.

" Sorry" he said in a muffled voice.

" I'll take him inside, wait here I'll get you a towel."

" No need, I'll wear my pants. Get inside and change in our room."

" Okay." She said and escorted their son back in, on the way she picked up his clothes that were on the ground.

When Siya got to their room, she took Ranvijay to their bathroom to give him a warm shower but Rajveer walked in.