Chapter ³⁰

I'd like to apologize for what's going to happen further

Rajveer was relatively chilled during the election day or the polling day. The atmosphere was calm, unlike other times when he had to almost always deal with Karan Maheshwari. Well sad he still had to deal with him but the only difference was he had to deal with him now in his dungeon.

Plus Rajveer had made some progress now, since he had started to hate listening to Karan's voice the other day he had chopped off his tongue.

Now he was contemplating whether or not to chop off his father-in-law's dick. If he did so that wouldn't be very ethical, a son-in-law cutting his father-in-law's dick off? Yeah no. But yet again Rajveer thought, he had some things that weren't ethical either. So cutting his dick off won't be bad it's just that it would be awkward.
Well he'll think about this after the elections, but deep down we all knew Rajveer was going to do that shit.

Rajveer was almost ready for the whole thinking about something

' what if I really cut his dick off and feed him that. That's such a great idea, I'm pretty sure no-one can come up with that!'

" Rajveer ji?"

" Huh what?"

" Are you nervous?" Siya asked

' If I tell her I'm nervous and stressed she'll feel bad and give me kisses, lots of them.'

" Rajveer ji you can talk to me, tell me are you stressed."

" Yes I'm so stressed. I don't think I'll win." Rajveer said

' yeah no, I know I'll win.' Rajveer thought

" Why would you say that!? You're the best. You always do good for other people and I know you will win."

" Still, I'm so stressed!"

Siya went a placed a kiss on her cheek and hugged him.

" It'll be alright, I know you'll win."

" I think this is working I feel a little less stressed. Can you give me kisses too?"

" Yeah don't worry Rajveer ji, just calm down okay. Please don't take too much tension."

" Hmm."

' mein toh dusro ko tension deta hu, mujhe kya tension.'

( I give tension to others, why would I take any tension.)

" It's okay Rajveer ji, even if you loose it won't be a big deal. For me tho you're always my hero."

" Thank you my love."

Soon the couple called it and night and slept peacefully in eachother's arms.

As promised after being discharged Jaya had come to stay with them but there was a sad news, Dr.Ishan Roy had withdrawn as her therapist. He had romantic feelings for her and a therapist having feelings and persuing his patient could get his license revoked so her new therapist was a woman, she was very nice too.