Chapter ⁹

" The left wing of the Maheshwari building caught a fire last night, thankfully no one was harmed as the office was shut

" The left wing of the Maheshwari building caught a fire last night, thankfully no one was harmed as the office was shut." The news reporter reported.

" How did this happen?" Karan asked the guard.

" We don't know sir, I was there but the alarm started blaring. I called the fire brigade immediately."

" Fuck fuck fuck, all the important files were in that building. The computers are also burned and have so much information." Karan mumbled.

" It was an accident sir."

" Dafa ho yaha se." Karan yelled at the man.

( Get out. )

" You think this was an accident bade papa. We all know who did it. You messed with the wrong person. I saw him in the basement that day, Rajveer Raghuvanshi isn't a human he is a monster. We are heading to our own destruction." Siddharth told.

" Shup up! Are you even a Maheshwari huh? That bastard can't defeat me I'm Karan Maheswari."

" And he is Rajveer Raghuvanshi, you don't know what he is capable of, for our own sake let's start playing fair."

" Throw him outside!" Karan yelled as he pointed at Siddharth.

" Where is Jaya?" He asked a servant.

" They did not return home saheb. "

" What do you mean? I told that bitch to get home in the morning, yesterday."

" They are not here yet."

" Did that bitch run away with my daughter?" He mumbled to himself and ordered a man to find about there whereabouts.
.
.
.
.

" Sir your work is done. " The guard informed.

" Hmm no-one will suspect anything. Here the ₹100000 we promised. "

" Shukriya Sharma sir."

" Go, don't utter a word or you know hukum will destroy you and your family."

" Of course sir."

" Hello hukum, it's done."

" Hmm, good."

He was still in the hospital along with Siya, her mother had just woken up.

" How are you now aunty? "

" G..good but where am I? "

" Hospital mumma, you did not wake up yesterday morning so we bought you to the hospital."

" D..did you inform your papa?"

" Oh no, he'll kill us."

" Calm down both of you, you won't stay with him from now, I have a safe house I'll shift you there."